WARNING: MAJOR CAM-WHORING

Yup........ as the title revealed.... it's a warning for those who hate seeing ladies acting cute on pics...........hahaha! I put up so many pics of me so that my dear friends will not forget how I look like since I have not been posting my pics on my blog......hee...... I know what you're thinking........"she's just giving an excuse for putting up so many pics, vain say vain la".........haha........ guess I over-explained! Ok, please forgive me for behaving like this...... very stressed out this week...... cos my dear boy is really wearing me out with his short naps and disturbed sleep plus lots of "manjaing" during the day............he can get up at 4 plus in the morning and return back to sleep after 2 hrs....... I can't even put him down in his playpen....... we found out that he is having a major teething pain (upper molars and lower teeth are all sprouting out at the same time!!!!!). I wish babies are born with a full set of teeth! I need a double dose of patience.....sigh.....

Well, beside the above problem, I think I am also pmsing..... that's explains why my face is looking like a battleground! And I seem to be having bad hair days all the time....... rebonding soon (8th time or is it 9th time????)....... before Christmas..... it doesn't help looking at Gil's rebonded hair (Her hair is no longer "virgin"...haha......private joke!). My ezcema is also flaring up due to hornmonal change........ I am turning into a freak.........help me!

Alright, I shall stop my incessant ranting. I suspect my pimples could also be a result of late nites...... I confess.... I am addicted to "Romantic Princess (Gong Zhu XIao Mei)" on Youtube. Have been staying up late to catch up with the show......... I love the show sooooooo much...... the guys are drool-worthy....esp Wu Chun.....OMG..... I am acting like some crazy teenager! Here's a 2:05 mins trailer. You've to wait for a while to see the whole thing but only if you're interested!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 10/18/2007 12:18:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors