FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD



It was food, food and more food from Sunday onwards......... got to stop eating and start losing those extra pounds......... sigh!

We were at Aunty's Margaret's place on Sunday to pass her some mooncakes. She prepared a fabulous steamboat dinner for us. It was nice to be able to catch up with Ale and her family.

I was down with a terrible flu the following day and I still had to work. I sneezed till my nose almost dropped off......haha...... BUT that didn't dampened my appetite for good food....... I am just so greedy...sick also can eat........ so on Tuesday, we celebrated Andrew's Birthday at Swenson's. I was too sick to take any pics. Simon and I realised that it had been some time since we were in the company of people our age.......haha....... I had a yucky dinner...... Pasta with Crayfish plus lots of coriander leaves.......... hated it...... gave almost all to Tommy and took half of his Breaded Chicken Meniure.......I should have just stick to my usual Fish & Chips or Baked Rice..... and of course the ice-cream too! My flu was just as bad on Wednesday.

On Thursday, Joash caught my flu bug...... and was running a temperature. In the evening, although he was still sneezing away, we went out for yet another srumptious (I couldn't taste the food at all cos my nose was blocked!) dinner at Taste of Thailand to celebrate Simon and Daphne's birthday. I ordered the usual dishes for us....... those that I liked...hee! I was also too tired to take any pics cos Joash was very cranky that night....couldn't blame him........ I gave him the bug...... so had to endured his nonsense. We saw Pan Ling Ling and her hubby with their family at the restaurant too....... I think she stays in Yishun...... She looks as pretty as she is on the screen.

Joash is still not well today. We went out for dinner at Toa Payoh Central's Pizza Hut. I wanted to try their fondue pizza for a long time so we had that. I must say it was one of the the best pizza that Pizza Hut had come out with beside the popular Hawaiian pizza. Super chessy.....super yummy........ and super sinful! The honey wings tasted rather normal.....even CP ones tasted better! The soup........er...... no comments..... just soup. We were so full and satisfied. Btw, we discovered that there is a Sakura restaurant just above Pizza Hut....yeah....... so much nearer then going to Orchard.....will give this a try soon!

After dinner, we proceeded to my SIL's house to collect some pull up pants for Joash. Joash refused to go home and even waved goodbye to us when we told him that it was time to go..... he really enjoyed being with his cousins....... I think they liked him too. Right now, I am using my OTO Trimax to burn up some fats around my waist cos I am feeling guilty from all the feasting...... ok nothing more to say....... got to go cos my tummy is aching........bye!


p/s: I was crying buckets last night after watching CHC's online video sermon till 2 am ..... a guy named Nick Vujicic was sharing ........ he was born without limbs......... go watch it if you're interested in life.... yup, I mean LIFE........ I'm sure the message will speak to all of us........ simple yet full of convictions. He has an organisation....see http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 9/15/2007 12:11:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors