POST OF THE YEAR - I AM PUNKED...... HOW NICE!




THE CAST:

Lead Female Actress - Punk Target(PT) aka Sharon Sum
Lead Male Actor - Jiahao from Kum Yan (the BF)
Another Lead Female Actress - Michelle Tong (the GF)
The Supporting Actors: My Hb & Kenneth Soh
The Best Supporting Actress - Gillian Tan
The Extras (Males): Nicky Kishore, Ben Loo, Daryl Lee & Jerome
The Extras (Females): Rachel Tan from Perth, Emmie Tan from NZ, E-van Y, E-lin Yeong, E-liz Y, Xin Ying

THE SCRIPT & PLOT:

It all started with "revenge" in all of their little minds....... then come this fake blog post,

"Sunday, July 29, 2007
It really brings back some good old memories when I was with him now that I know you. I really thank God that I found someone much better than him. I know you are someone special from God. The minute I saw you for the first time at the Big Hooha, you were so funny that I just can't forget how you made the youths laughed.

It's just something in you that makes you special. I don't know what really attracted me to you and I really cannot explain.

If you are from God for me. Why is it that all I think of are images of you? As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm just counting down the days to see you again. That someone who can make me think the world is worth living for, the one who can make me smile from ear to ear even by not saying anything.."


then another,

"Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Happy? Sad? Thank God..

Life has been up and down for me lately.

Sometimes I just feel that happy times and moments can really stop there. I'm happy with him, really I do. I can only thank God for all that He's given me. I really want to learn to cherish him and the times we have together. Life can be really unpredictable and I really don't want to just take it for granted. I want to take things slowly and seriously too. It's going to be a lifetime commitment if things really work out.

Days at home are as good as work. It's quite crap. I don't quite like the way things work at home and in office. Office's mirco-managing is giving us a lot of uneasiness. Home's managing is as good as putting me in a jail. I'm not a soldier for goodness sake.

Whatever it is, I don't quite care. I'm kind of switched off. Unless and until do something to change things.

Ya, I cannot not remember to thank God still for these moments, because I know I have someone and more people whom I can turn to in my tough times where they are willing to listen to me till wee hours at 4.30am."


The "Couple" will meet the "Punk Target"(PT) and hb for dinner at Sakura so that she can interrogate the BF for the GF.

Scene 1: Couple is to appeared arm in arm and looked really happy at the entrance of the restaurant. The rest of the cast are to act along with them. The PT must not have a chance to suspect anything. The BF must act excited and worried about being questioned.

Scene 2: The "Couple" have to act really natural and feed each other at the dinning table. The GF will pretend to feed another guy but with the permission of the BF. And everyone on the table must act totally disgusted with them!

Scene 3: When the questioning starts, the HB only need to be himself cos he couldn't act. The rest have to act gigglish and equally excited about the interrogation. Halfwy thru' dinner, "Nicky" the extra called the BF and the BF will pick up the phone and say, "Hi, Babe!" and pretended to tell the GF that it's a guy.

Scene 4: Before leaving the restaurant, the couple were asked to take a pic together as well as group pic by the PT. Must show lots of affections. The "couple" will leave the restaurant together for shopping and the rest are to pretend to go home.

Scene 5: In the van - Kenneth annouced that he will be going for supper with his friend Paul later that night and Gillian was sent home by the HB. Everyone is to gather at the PT's void deck and wait for the right time to surprise the PT.

Scene 6: Meanwhile, while the PT was mopping the floor in her sexy lingerie and shower cap, Gillian the best supporting actress will call her and tell her that the GF was crying over the phone about the "babe" thing but the phone was cut off suddenly. At this point of time, the PT was supposed to be worried but she was quite sure that they would be fine. So she continued to mop the floor.

Scene 7: The GF knocked on the PT's door. The moment the door was opened, the GF would rushed in and cry loudly on the PT's shoulder. At this point in time, the PT thot that the "couple" punked her cos the GF had no tears in her eyes so she laughed a little and asked her, "you bluff me ah?" but the Gf was smart enough to run to the toilet.

Scene 8: Someone will knock on the door. This time Gillian will put her finger at the door hole and just keep knocking. But the PT thinking that it was the BF or some stranger, refused to open. The Hb was not there cos he was in the room with the little Prince. Finally, Kenneth said something silly, "....this is "don't know what" sergeant...blah!" and the PT knew something was amissed but she opened the door anyway. She ran to her room to change upon seeing the big group.

Scene 9: The whole cast appeared except the HB with a poster saying "YOU'RE PUNKED!" The PT was supposed to be furious or at least shocked but she took out a camera and started taking pics..... she was very delighted to be punked and they have forgotten she's a blogger! Then the team wished her a belated birthday. They told her that it was belated "purposely" so that she will not suspect a thing.

Last scene: A blog posted by the GF,

"PUNK PROJECT - SUCCESSFUL!!

Time for some damage control.

Alright everyone, listen up!!
It was all a punk. All the posts from 16 July to 26 Aug was a punk (except for the car crashing experience it was real!!)

My punk gang managed to punk Sharon Jie ( I believe she will blog it so go see hers) with just a dinner and let me tell you, blogspot is a good prop to start with.

I don't have Mr. Right yet, I have not fallen in love with anyone.

I am still fulfilling my covenant with God.

I can proudly say: WELL DONE PUNK TEAM!! GREAT JOB..

Big thank you to Jia Hao for being such a wonderful 'boyfriend' that night to make it look so real. Thank you for your time too!

Big thank you to Gillian for coming up with this idea.

Thank you E-lin, E-van, E-liz, Xinying, Rachel, Daphne, Daryl, Nicky, Kenneth, Jerome, Benjamin (Did I miss anyone out from this punk?) for playing along. You people did a great job with your questioning!!

Oh, how could I ever forget her lovely husband for playing along by.. just being himself. Thanks kor for sounding us out all the time!!"


THE END OF THE STORY

I must say it was a great plot but it was not without flaws. Here are the reasons:

1) The Punk Target enjoyed it cos she had a great meal and a new friend. And she wished that they would punk her again next year at KUISHINBO instead (you can hear the HB protesting at this point of time!). Her Best Friend Ale told her that this type of punk is the best and she couldn't agree more!

2) The person being punked appeared to be her Hb cos he had to pay for the meal - $60 plus...... ouch!

3) The Lead Female Actress shouldn't choose a guy who is close to her "Dream Guy" criteria cos she might just fall in love with him and I think she did....haha! And now her bubble is burst overnight with lots of other lonely nights to face.....keke! Btw, XY is interested in this chraming and rich guy....he stayed at Harbour front.......a house........ near the IR........ trust me, his family must be rich man!

Anyway, the Punk was sucessful cos I really believe that Mich & Jiahao were together. I wished it was not an act cos the sparkle in Mich's eyes was so real that night! (I think she's going to scream at me for saying this....hee!). Honestly, if this punk is repeated over and over again, I would still believe cos I never take such things lightly esp when it involves the people I love and cherished.


Oh....... this is a video of Jiahao apologising to me while I was at the ladies:



Jiahao....you're forgiven!

LASTLY, A BIG THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE CAST FOR REMEMBERING MY BD AND TAKING THE EFFORT, $$$$ & TIME TO PLAN THIS PUNK. I LOVE YOU ALL! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR AT KUISHINBO....HAHA...... NITE NITE!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 8/28/2007 11:05:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors