HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE



A group of wonderful people came over to our place and gave me a birthday surprise. They got a yummy cake from Four Leaves and sang a very soft birthday song for me (Joash was having his nap!)......... so sweet! Tho' I like surprises, I like looking good too.......... look at my hair..........one big mess.......... so unglam! But nevertheless, I love them for remembering my 30th birthday............ I am like 10 years older than some of them.....sad sad sad!!

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AT VINES



We had dinner at Vines (one of my favourite place for western food!). Usually, I would choose a Japanese restaurant cos I just adore Jap food! But thot this place would make a better place for a small celebration like this. Btw, Kenneth made a bouquet of flowers for me........ in pastel colours.........my fave! Took lots of pics. Dear friends, thanks for spending my birthday with me!

THE FOOD


Do you need a tissue to wipe off your saliva?....... stop drooling! I love eating here......... no rating cos you just have to taste it for yourself........ I heard that the steak is really good but I don't really like beef, especially the very bloody looking type....gross........ I had my usual Grill chicken and prawn combo.............. this dish never fails me....... yum yum! Will be back for more.........

FLOWERS AND GIFTS

These balloon flowers are so beautiful..... thanks Ken for making my day with this bouquet....... I love the pastel colours! I received other gifts as well....... a necklace and hand-made cards from my niece and nephew, a GUESS wrist bag from Aunty Leow, some ang pows and clothes! So what did my hb give me.........hmm.............. a dinner treat, clothes, money, books.......... I think he is more like my dad than my hb........haha! You're the best dear!

A BIG THANK YOU to the following people who remembered my birthday:

Tommy Dear, Ale my BF, Kendrick, My family, Tracy, Aunty Annie, Huiling, Andy, Andrew Heng (miss you!), Pam Pam, Jeremy, Andrew Lau, Gillian, Xinying, Jianlong, Jerome, Nicky the sweetie pie, Evam, Eliz, Elin, Michelle, Daryl, Kenneth, Kuen, Kei, Rachel, Von, yueming, Cindy, Amanda, Ben Loo and............ all who wished me and I missed your name here............ but before I go, I want to thank the first person who waited till 12 am to wish me Happy Birthday with a poem..........sorry........not my HB..................... it's....................

DAPHNE MY DEAR FRIEND, here's what she wrote:

We're here today to celebrate:

Your classic sense of style
Has always allow you
In that blink of eyes, you’ve turned thirty!

Behind that face of beauty and smiles
Of years of wisdom, lots of laughs
You have gone through those extra miles
You always laugh it off with your sense of humors grand
Surely you are quick to giggle at yourself when your jokes don't go as planned

Your portrayed your creative side
Your skill in all the arts
You given me loads of memories
Like punking at your place
And how you managed to escape
Is a mystery still today

I cherish all my times with you
Our occasional dates
And our many other chats
But most of all I value YOU
For everything you've taught.
From your kindness to sympathy and love
Your ideals for which you fought.
You have a strong mind and a stronger will
Are traits I hope to share
Your loving, compassionate spirit is one
That's truly beyond compare
Not more about your beautiful figure

For all these reasons, and many more,
Let me remember today!
Thank you and have a wonderfully happy birthday!

She is so thoughtful! Thank you Daphne. A big kiss for you...muacks!

A WORD OF WISDOM FROM A THIRTY YEAR OLD LADY: SLEEP EARLY OR YOU WILL AGE FAST! SEE....... I SLEEP AS EARLY AS 2.30 am........ THAT'S MY SECRET TO LOOKING YOUNG! (ignore me pls......I have past my bedtime........ a little siao alr!)

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 8/13/2007 12:51:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors