UPDATEZ
Woo......... it's been a busy week for me! I have just started my freelance job on Tuesday. I had a fabulous time with the kids. I am teaching Creative & Dramatics Reading.....sound very "pro" right? But in actual fact, it's just simple drama and reading. The lesson plans given to me are so boring plus no teaching aids....so in the end, I had to come up with my own! That's why I am so busy this week! I am also starting another class next week....can't wait! I think I really enjoy teaching.

I am using up a lot of my brain cells studying too. Just did a presentation on poetry yesterday and I was rather satisfied with my "performance"! My exams are nearing..... and by mid August, I am a free woman!

And oh, Tommy has his own personal blog now. Click on the link to see what's going on his life!

Some updates on Joash:
He can run and dance altho he tumbles a lot too! His favourite words are "wait", "here", "go go go!", "where", "hi" and of course "bye"....... the last word is used to shoo people off.....haha! He had to say all these words to himself before he sleeps....Tommy and I find it so amusing. He is no longer on breast milk and is enjoying his expensive "Pediasure" formula milk! He still eats about the same amount of porridge.......sianz........ but with more snacks in between. He get really excited when he hears the word "yogurt". He will run to the kitchen and wait at the fridge. He even sit down quietly and feed himself.......... such a darling! He likes music a lot. His fave instrument is the guitar, follow by the drums....... whenever he hears music, he will pick up these 2 instruments to play. This boy is also getting very "manja". He sticks to me like super glue! But I am still enjoying every bit of him.

Ok nothing more to say......... so unlike me.....haha....maybe too tired la...... going to update Joash's blog now.
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 7/19/2007 11:10:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors