HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!
Haha....another song in just 2 days... but today is special cos it's my Darling's birthday! Dear, this song is for you. I am sure you remember me singing this song when we're dating right? In fact I first heard this song when I was sec 1..............Yes, it's that old (Their clothes and hairstyle tell it all!)....... but I hope our love will be sweeter as we get older ...... woo...mushy stuff.........keke.......this song by Surface is just so romantic. Click this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13F6ino_GT8 for the original version cos youtube does not allow embedding for this video! Just in case I couldn't sing it as well, go check it out...... it's quite a difficult song to sing!

DEAR, I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SHOWER ME WITH YOUR LOVE

My heart is filled with so much love

And I need someone I can call my own

To fall in love--that's what ev'ryone's dreaming of

I hold this feeling oh so strong

Life is too short to live alone

Without someone to call my own

I will care for you,

You will care for me

Our love will live forever

Shower me with your love

Shower me with the love that I long for

Shower me with your love

Shower me with the love I've been waiting for

I close my eyes and pray all my wishes come true

Ev'ry night I go to sleep

Until you're mine,

I'll wait for you endlessly

Can't you see

Fairy tales, they do sometimes come true

If you believe,

It could happen to you

Like the stars that shine way up in the sky

Our love will live forever

_________________________________________________________

Here's another birthday treat for you since I can't get the BK ones:


Hopefully I can get you a belated present
with my own $$$ next month......
Luv u, luv u, luv u, luv u!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 7/12/2007 04:49:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors