SPEECH & DRAMA EXAM IS OVER & OTHER STUFF
YEAH YEAH YEAH!! I have finshed my Speech & Drama module....... one more to go...... Creative Writing will start next Wednesday................. in the mean time, I will be resting and going JB to shop tomorrow........... I am so excited (Mich, I am sure you are too!)!

Gillian came over to play with Joash in the evening and got me dinner........ thks gil....you're the best! She just returned from Thailand last Sunday. This sweet Godma of Joash bought us some stuff from there. Take a look at them:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S THESE?
POST YR ANS ON MY TAGBOX AND IF YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON WHO GOT THE ANS RIGHT, YOU WIN YOURSELF A BAR OF CHOCOLATE - SORRY GILIAN YOU'RE NOT INCLUDED BUT I WILL STILL GIVE YOU A BAR OF CHOCOLATE COS YOU SO NICE MAH!

She also bought us a box of mini cream puffs. They were so yummy that we finish them up the next day so no pic....sorry! If I go thailand next year, I will sure buy 10 boxes and finished it up for supper with Tommy............. but will exercise after that....haha!




She bought me a sexy red batik dress, a ladybird bag, bangles & earrings. She got Tommy an iron on crown sticker. And she bought for her Godson a jumper, shirt & an iron on "boy playing soccer" sticker.................... I am sure some of you are looking on with envy......... neh ne neh ne bu bu................... she is my son's Godma.............. too bad hahahahaha!

Updates on Joash: Ever since he started walking, he has been playing "Hide & Seek" with us everyday. He will hide behind curtains and wait for us to search for him or hide in a corner until we scream for him................... ai yo.........this boy is really cheeky. Actually, it's quite fun to play with him now. He is also getting more "manjah" now......we need to sleep beside his playpen until he falls asleep every night. He used to be able to sleep on his own........sigh! His vocabularly has also increased............... most recent words are"where" & "please"................. and he knows how to blow kisses now! Tommy & I are really busy with taking care of him these days.

That's all for tonight.............. nite nite and tata! Jusco.....see you tomorrow!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 6/22/2007 11:28:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors