DINNER WITH ALE AT HOGS BREATH CAFE

We went to pick Ale and Asher up for dinner at Vivo City. As usual, Ale had to keet getting to sit down (how to? got such a big space at the back of the van to walk about!)....... haha.....but anyway, she managed to get him to sit down. It's takes only about 10 minutes for us to reach Vivo from her place.

Something funny to share here......... I am really Humpty Sharon.......... Yes I had a great fall.............. so embarrassing. I was trying to catch hold of Asher cos I saw that he was about to run out into the open path of the car park. And at that point, I slipped and fell........ together with Asher....... ai ya............. poor Asher had to fall with me....thanks goodness, he managed to break his fall. But poor me landed on my butt.......>blush<....kekekeke! I got up and started laughing hard at myself........... so clumsy............... so funny............... the thot of it makes me chuckle now!

We had dinner at Hogs Breath Cafe. Kendrick came and joined us later cos he had to work late. The food was disappointing despite the good comments on TV & magazines. Guess the only person who likes his food is Kendrick but then again we did not try his steak so maybe he just like bland stuff.......haha! Not going to name the food one by one........ just one rating........2/10.....2 points given not for food but for the nice decor (but the music is too loud for us) and friendly staff......and the nice plates, serviettes and coasters......... and of course the bike that my son likes...........hee hee! Btw Ale rate it as 1/10........... cos of all the dishes , she only likes one....the mushroom soup (I don't like it cos it too "sandy" and have a strange after taste)

After dinner we shop at Daiso......... it's freezing inside so we did not shop for long. I bought 2 packs of caramel corn crackers....Green Tea and Strawberry flavour....yummy! This is the first time I saw the Green tea ones....... Ale says that they also have the Vanilla Ice cream flavour at NTUC....... Must go check it out! Our sons saw some fishes and were rather excited....especially Asher.....he kept running along the tanks and saying "ish" ....so cute! He even go around hugging us as he said it......... soooooooo endearing! As usual, my son said his favourite word "here" as he pointed at the fish and the plant on top of the tank............. real sweet, think he wanted to touch the plant.....haha! The Lees left at about 9.40pm. We went to BK to heat up Joash's milk before leaving.

And yes................. this will be our first and last time dining at Hogs Breath Cafe. Btw......... we paid $133 plus for the food.............. Ale said we should have gone to Long John Silver instead....... cos the fish there taste better and cheaper....... I totally agreed!!!!!!!!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 4/28/2007 01:31:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors