WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO LATELY...........?

I have started a course for Diploma in Education Studies with GIG Education Centre. Basically I am studying Phonics, Speech & Drama & Creative Writing. Above pic is my homework for the first lecture. The lessons are rather hands on and my trainer Melissa, is very inspiring. I have also made some new friends and pick up some good ideas for teaching, Yup, all the trainings are igniting my passion for teaching again. Actually I am thinking about going back to work earlier than I had planned to........ well........ will have to think thru' it carefully....hmmmm..............maybe freelance........maybe part time.......... maybe half day work....... oops! Sorry..........I was just thinking aloud!

Sometimes I think teaching runs in my family.............. my aunty used to be a teacher, my brother is a Secondary School teacher.....my sis used to teach too.......I taught in Primary School as relief teacher then go on to preschool teaching............plus most of my friends are teachers and lecturers! Come to think of it.....I was actually deciding between training to be a counsellor or a teacher. And finally I decided on teaching young children cos I like preventive work (if you know what I mean!) and I can also use those skills that I have learnt on my son. I have also started Joash on a Reading Program by Glenn Doman (see 2nd pic). He is one of the pioneers on right brain teaching. It was fun and therapeutic making flashcards and reading all about this method of teaching. The kits are not cheap but Tommy was very supportive of me teaching Joash........ sweet right? I must say.......... I enjoy it tremendously............ Being joyous as you teach is so true (the main principle in this GD method!)........ Joash seems to like it too! I am looking forward to teaching him Maths and EK after the Reading program has progressed smoothly!

AND WE'VE JUST GOT A "NEW BABY" TODAY........INTRODUCING............

GRAND SUN SPA SYSTEM

THE MAIN SYSTEM

THE BUBBLING THING

THE BIG ORANGE TUB THAT I HAVE CHOOSEN TO MATCH MY TOILET

Tommy had signed up to be a distributor for this spa system. We tried it out today and was shocked by what we saw after the spa.............. "Kou que (dirt from the body)"........yucks.........around the tub and the water was grey in colour........... we felt a kilo lighter and fairer after all the bubbling! Btw, this spa aids in slimming, bust enhancment (haha........ no more papaya breasts!) and skin care..........hope this spa thing will make me sexy all over again.........keke!

It seems like my life is getting interesting.............. Oh........Joash is down with fever and runny nose today......... pray that he will be well tomorrow..............really hate to see him sick!




posted by "Sum" Teacher at 4/14/2007 09:37:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors