SOMETHING TO SHARE AND PRAYER SUPPORT

As you can see from the above pictures, I really enjoy my class. It makes me feel like I finally have some of my life back! I like meeting people and making new friends. My Trainer Melissa is soooooooo inspiring and passionate about what she does. I have not heard and seen someone like her for a long time since I graduated from my early childhood course (except for Ps. Kong Hee who encouraged me each time I hear him preached online!) . Plus she is pretty and look so young for her age (41 years old! Don't look like right?) so she is a pleasant sight to look at during lessons (sorry, sometimes looks do make a difference!). Oh yes, she can speak 5 languages! Just 3 lesssons and I am totally ashamed of my English......can't imagine the number of mistakes I made when I speak each time....... >blush<

RE: JOASH

I am still waiting for Joash to walk independently. Almost everyone I know is asking me about it. Just yesterday, he suddenly stood up on his own with 2 balls in his hands and threw one of it to me. Tommy and I were so excited that we clap so happily for him. But it only lasted for a few seconds so we did not manage to take any pictures. I think it will be a matter of weeks before he will start walking without holding our fingers (yes, he needs to hold one of our fingers when he walks (or rather run....haha!)....... so funny!

I have been working hard in teaching him to read through the Glenn Doman method. So far so good....tho' I don't know if he really knows what I am doing...hee! Guess I just have to trust that he understands. Tommy had been supportive by helping me get the materials that I needed to prepare the teaching aids. He also tried one lesson with Joash and found it fascinating cos each lesson lasted only 5 seconds.......... now you know why I say I wonder whether Joash understands what was being taught............. keke!

RE: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR A 18 MONTHS OLD GIRL NAME SABY (SAMANTHA)

She is critically ill and the doctors are giving her another 48 hrs before they remove all life support. See http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/760868.html

for the whole story. Many people in this forum are praying for her and it really touched me just knowing that people really cares irregardless of whether they are Christians.....in fact, some even go to church to pray even tho' they are not christians. I felt so sad for her parents as well as heart pain for this little girl. This whole episode kinda reminded me of Barnabas. Anyway, please keep this girl in prayer if you happen to read my blog. They really need all the support and prayers now. Thanks.

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 4/18/2007 02:31:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors