A SHORT POST BEFORE CAMP......
This week had been really "drama" ........ totally unbelievable.................... still cannot truly take in all the events that took place....... but sorry...... can't tell you! Haha....... but I will just talk about some not so serious ones here........... I shall start with the happiest event.........yes...........it's an unforgettable and lovely suprise for us............."drum roll"....................
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
JOASH WALK ON HIS OWN TODAY!!!!!!!!
He stood up and started to walk round the living room and by evening, he had explored the whole house! Tommy & I were so excited and glad to see him taking his first steps.......... so cute.......... He finally crossed this development milestone...........Tommy will load the videos when we're back from camp! Tune in ok??
Now for the 2nd event:
?
?
?
?
?
No...... I am not pregnant!
?
?
WE WILL BE GOING FOR OUR FIRST FAMILY OVERSEAS TRIP TOMORROW!
Yup.......... we will be crossing the seas to Pulai Desaru for church camp. I actually have mixed feelings about this......on one hand, I am happy to be able to finally leave this boring island but at the same time I am rather anxious about the whole thing......wonder if Joash can take the changes well.......... And plus this afeternoon, my neighbour who had just returned from Desaru last week told us that the hotel is not exactly very fantastic cos the water was brownish......there were some huge ants and black outs too............. hoepfully........ everything will turn out fine for us!
Ok, that's all for tonight till I returned from camp! And I will be taking my Speech & Drama Exam this Friday........... stress setting in now......... alright....... I am going to take my beauty sleep cos I got to wake up early to continue packing.............. we're really like moving house!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 6/10/2007 12:11:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors