OUR 7TH WEDDING CEREMONY ANNIVERSARY




Yup....... it's our 7th WEDDING CEREMONY ANNIVERSARY..........not just anniversary (celebrated on 25th Jan plus Joash's 1st bd) but wedding ceremony anniversary.......... 7 years ago........ we walked down the aisle in Hinghwa Methodist Church on this very day! Romantic right?? This day is even more important then the 25th Jan anniversay (lawfully married) cos our marriage vows were exchanged in the presence of the Lord and all of those that we know and love. Cannot imagine.....7 years ago, we were like 2 kids getting married (most people thot we were shot gun...haha!) and now we had a kid to celebrate with........ how pleasantly strange!! Tommy gave me $200 to spend on anything I want so I went shopping! We bought lots of clothes as you can see from the pics. I was so satisfied after that and slept really well....hee! Btw the way, my language of love is gifts giving......hahahaha! The Zara, Mango and Guess sale is also very tempting...... I still got about $70 left....wonder if I should buy more clothes or get something for my dear son???

We celebrated at Corpthorne Orchid Hotel. We had steamboat buffet. Ale was also there having dinner with Kendrick & Asher. But we sat on different tables cos she don't want to be gooseberry (Just curious......who invented this word?).

As usual........ I must blog about the food. I got to know this restaurant while surfing the net......... I chance upon makansutra website and found this highly recommended steamboat buffet. As I have been craving for steamboat since January, I decided to go for it (normally....japanese food is always my 1st option....those who knows me, knows that I am a jap foodie!). It cost about $35 per a person. This is what the guy on makansutra says...... http://www.makansutra.com/Makanzine/jan01/hotpot.html but I don't really feel the same way as him........... ok the prawns were as good as what he says but the rest of the food is only so so la! My rating is 6/10 cos I think I can find nicer and cheaper steamboat buffet than this. Maybe we will try the cheap steamboat buffet he recommended at Sunset way....only $11.90...my hubby will sure like it! Join us....anyone??

The place was rather simple and I like the fact that they use electric pot cos it's less warm and less dangerous! Service was also alright. Overall...... an ok place to go but think we will not go again! I actually like the Hotel Royal steamboat buffet better....... and it's cheaper too!

I was hoping to post this up before 12 am but too bad.......I am just too long winded....keke! Before I end this post, I just want to share what Tommy gave me 10 years ago while we were dating. He was in NS then and he gave me a book mark with this words on it...... on our special day....I want to tell him the same thing too......... Darling, here goes:

MY LOVE FOR YOU

I love you not only for
what you are,
But for what I am
When I am with you.
I love you not only
for what
you have made of yourself,
But for what you are
making of me.
I love you
for passing over
all my foolish
and weak traits
That you can't help but see.
I love you for drawing out
into the light my beauty,
That no one else had
looked
quite far enough to find.
I LOVE YOU.
==========================================================
HAPPY 7TH WEDDING CEREMONY ANNIVERSARY!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 6/03/2007 11:51:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors