AN EVENTFUL DAY PLUS LOTS OF OTHER STUFF

GUESS WHAT'S THIS?????????? WANT TO KNOW................... READ ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was my first day without my hubby at home......... I missed him so much till I can't sleep the night before........... but finally slept at about 3 am............. plus I am super imaginative.............. whole night thinking of nonsense.............. anyway, he'll be back tomorrow.......and Kuen may be fetching him together with us......... YEAH.............. I just can't wait to see him plus all my goodies....hahahahaha................. no la............... I miss him more.............really!!

I had Dim Sum Buffet with the Lees at Dragon Gate Restaurant yesterday afternoon. It was my first time taking Joash out on a long outing without Tommy............. ya la.............. I am spoilt can! I must complain about the silly traffic jam near AMK on CTE............... the taxi went so slowly till I got headache and felt like vomitting (ok, I've got motion sickness!). Plus my dear Joash kept clinbing up and down the seat. I think Ang Mo Kio estate must be the most populated and popular estate since it seems like every vehicles were coming out from it................. no wonder also got the most mosquitoes................. if I am a mosquito............... I will sure choose to stay there..............then I will have a great feast everyday!!!!!!!!!!! (hahaha....... Ale laughed when I told her that in the taxi and she asked me if the taxi driver was laughing.................. I was more iriitated then amused.....hee!) Anyway............... the traffic subsided when we were nearing the "tunnel" (I don't what road is that......... so don't laugh at me ok....I think this tunnel will lead to chinatown and SGH....whatever!). And finally.....after about an hour........ we arrived at Harbour Front.....and Joash had fallen asleep in my arms.......................... I have to pay about $20 plus for my Cab fees......... that cost more than my buffet! Ale met me there and I was really giddy and vomitky................ but it did not dampen my appetite for the DIM SUM.........keke...... really "tarm jia"!

The restaurant is big and spacious with lots of people but not too overcrowding. I've been wanting to try their dim sum......so finally.....I got to taste them. A pity, I did not bring my camera....... if not can show you all the yummy food! We had Century Eggs Porridge (it was so bland that only Joash liked it!!), mushroom seafood balls, pork ribs, chestnut cake, wantons, siew mai, har kaw, seaweed rolls....................... lots of other food la! Overall............ the food was good and Kendrick asked me what rating will I give for the food.......I told him about 7/10 cos I love century eggs porridge but their version was too bland for me.......... nevertheless.............. I will still go back for their tim sum.......cos the rest of the food was very good and the price is so reasonable ($12.90+++ for weekdays and $15.90+++ for weekends). And one thing.............. my son was very well behaved throughout my meal........ I think it's becos he get to feed himself with 2 spoons! But before we left, I had to take the spoon away and he screamed and cried so loudly............... but stopped after a while. Kendrick sent us home....... thanks Kendrick for the ride back altho' I also felt like puking throughout the journey.......... and thanks to Joash again cos he moves too much!

Michelle came to visit us in the evening and also took us out to Causeway point. I got to do some grocery shopping. We had lunch at Mcdonald's...............and I wanted to give her a treat but realised I forgotten my wallet so she paid for my food instead (but gave her back when I am home)! Anyway......we had a good time chatting and shopping. Ok now for the blood-stained hanky issue (see pic above.............. Mich was sending us home when Joash suddenly knocked his chin on my shoulder.............and cried so badly.................. when I carried him around, I saw so much blood coming out of his mouth............ Mich was shocked too and she quickly parked aside. We had to use about 3 tissues to wipe off the blood.............. and realised that Joash's upper gum had a tiny hole caused by the knocking............... poor fellow................ was crying in pain. But after a while, he stopped crying and started to suck his thumb and smile at us................phew...........that was a sign that he'll be ok! As for the hanky............. he bled a second time when we were home............think he accidentally touched his gum again.........so we used the hanky to clean it up. Mich was so sweet.........told me that she will keep her phone on so that I can get her if I need help..................................................................................
.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHELLE! YOU'RE SUCH AN ANGEL AND THANKS FOR YOUR COMPANY TOO!


HERE'S THE PIC OF THE ANGEL AND MY SON............... WANT TO SEE MORE PICS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO TO JOASH'S BLOG!



posted by "Sum" Teacher at 5/28/2007 11:45:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors