PHONICS EXAM IS OVER>>>>I AM BACK!

YES, YES, YES........my Phonics exam is finally over........... >pat myself<.......... my face is covered in pimples due to the stress and late nights.......... poor me! I've got so much to update....... don't know where to begin...so will just randomly share whatever that comes to mind............ so don't mind my messy thoughts.......

Firstly, the pics you see above are my practicum teaching aids....... wanted to load my class pics from my trainer's website but realized that the pics beame so blurred when I download them....sian! I am so glad to say that I did well for my practicum (though I don't know my grade...haha!). My Trainer Melissa, told me what I did was "perfect" and she couldn't find any fault with it............ you must be thinking I yaya papaya right?....... pls hor........>blush<......I am just stating what she said............. I was so happy that I kept smiling till the next day........ my efforts were all worth it.......... great sacrifice for me you know........... zits and all! I am going to miss Melissa so so much.

I really enjoyed my course so much that it set me thinking about working again. I have decided to go freelance now and then bring Joash to work with me at a childcare centre when he turns 4. Going for classes also give me some time to myself....... really enjoy and treasure it everytime I am out of the house (tho' I miss Joash too). Tommy was also glad to have some time alone with him. (without me nagging him! haha......). He calls it Father-Son bonding time. Tommy is also busy with his new Spa business. He will be going to Thailand this weekend till Tuesday. this is the first time he is going away for so long....... I am going to miss him very much..... and I am going to be so alone and bored. He is really sweet....cos he has already start stocking up the fridge today with food for my meals....... CP wantons, CP chicken wings..... and instant noodles. Oh.............. dear don't forget to buy many many many things for me and Joash ok? Luv you lots lots!

Yeah...... I am so excited over the fact that I will be going overseas......haha........ not on a plane but by car to Desaru.............. still consider overseas right......got to cross the causeway ok! Anyway............. we will be going for church camp on the 10th of this month till the 13th. Ps Benny will be preaching.....miss his preaching so so much........ we need to talk to him over some decisions we are making...... hope to get some words of wisdom from this wise guy! I am also a little worried over whether Joash can get used to sleeping with us and the changes cos he is such a routine baby! I think we will be moving many things over........... like moving house.............. jia lat! Btw, Rachel, thanks for the car!

We have been going to AMK Hub for the past few weeks for shopping and dinner. It a wonderful place for me cos........... there are so many boutiques to choose from............. but the crowd is horrible plus terrible............ esp during the week ends............... my advice is to eat elsewhere before going there to shop! Every restaurants (food court too!) is packed and the queues are super long! There is also an extra large NTUC supermarket but I hated it cos it's too big and I find it hard to look for things I want. If you plan to go there.....do try the yummy muffins made from belgium chocolate (outside NTUC)........ so many varieties (oreo , cherry, cheese, ....etc)! The D24 durian desserts are great .......... and don't forget my favourite A1 curry puffs too...... goody goody!

Beside the Hub and if you don't mind the heat, you can also shop around the central for nice food and stuff....... my cheap cherry bag was bought in a "zhabalang" shop! And there's a big craft shop beside S11....I got my teaching materials from there................ wow.............haha............. I sound like a tour guide for AMK central..................... "come come, don't shy...... shop here...".

Have not been chatting with Ale for some time due to my exams. Miss talking to her in the morning but she needs to bring Asher to school. She had to shop in Orchard for 3 hours every morning......haha.......... I know many of us wish for that............. for everyday.............. can be really bored esp without company!

My little Joash is beginning to have a mind of his own now......... when he want something......he must have it......... really testing our patience. And recently, he needs us to accompnay him to bed (day & night!)....if not.....he will wailed at the top of his voice (he lost his voice...... so husky now!). Not only that....he cries whenever we changed his diaper and bathe him......... got to distract him with something "cold" or "guihua"(his GF, those who had seen him with it, will know what it is...haha!) every time......... He is really driving us mad.......but then again......... he is such a cute little boy....... will "sayang" us when we pretend to cry ......and got us so thri1lled everytime he says something. Well....guess this is parenting......... you get both the valleys and the mountains. And oh....he is getting his Chicky pox jab tomorrow......... please pray that he wil not get fever and there will be no pain for him.

Wow wee................ very long post............... pardon me la............... have not been blogging for so long so need to let it all out............ thanks for your patience! Kiss Kiss....... >muacks<

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 5/22/2007 11:03:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors