JB SHOPPING AND SOME THOTS



We had a fun trip to JB for shopping yesterday. Altho' we felt we should have just stayed in City Square....anyway....we're planning for our 2nd trip alr........haha........we're really shopaholics! Thanks Mich for the car.

I don't really have the mood to write more about the trip..........just enjoy the pics. We just had dinner at Crystal Cafe Taiwan Porridge (I need comfort food!) with Gil & Jian Long...... thanks for the company.

Actually, I was feeling rather saddened by some things today. Kept wondering why such a thing can happen in a place where you were supposed to be refreshed instead of demoralized! Why can't we just serve and be happy........ all I want is some peace and quietness............... can we just stop all these nonsense!!!!!! Can you guys just leave us alone??? I think I am beginning to lose my enjoyment in the things I am doing.............. whatever.............anything!

But just when I was feeling lousy....... I picked up a card given by someone and read it ........ it brought tears into our eyes (Tommy was also touched!).

It's like a surge of life that flows through all my unhappy thots. I am very thankful to have known this person............ I agree.....we do need each other...........and thanks for your support! I was reminded that GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART AND MY PORTION FOREVER (this was what spoke to me when Barn passed away)! And I remembered saying that A THANKFUL HEART IS A HAPPY HEART too! I am glad God is with us and seeing us thru' our heartaches........yup....I am rather heartbroken and disappointed by what had happened today............... thank you my friend for being the vessel that God used to lift up my spirit.....love you! And yes........Gillian............thanks for listening too!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 6/25/2007 12:35:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors