SHORT UPDATES
I have just started my Creative Writing module today. It's was good cos it was like an English revision for me........... similes, metaphors, abverbs.......blah blah blah......... I realised that I really forgotten and don't know lots of stuff concerning the English Language............ I could literally see some stars revolving round my head! But I managed to smoke my way thru' this first lesson. I had better start reading up now!

Towards the end of the lesson, I was actually stoning and yawning away (not that it was boring!) cos I did not have a good sleep last night. Joash kept us awake thru' the night cos he was not well........ kept crying and wanting us to carry him.......... I finally get to sleep at abot 6.30 am!! I hope his fever will go off soon.....poor boy.........hmm.............. poor us too!

Btw, the unhappy incident is over......... to me it was a big joke................ so dumb and silly.............. I think people need to learn to listen not just with their hearts but also with their minds............. they need to use their brains! Anyway, all is well............. hopefully.............. by the end of this week.

Alright, that's all I want to say tonight............. cos I am as stone as a stone and as sleepy as Garfield........haha........so much for smilies!!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 6/27/2007 11:33:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors