2 CHAIRS & A COUPLE
Just returned from my CW class......... yup, another mind boggling lesson........ this time is personification, imagery, concept maps................... now I not only see stars, I think I see the whole planets system revolving round my head! I must say it really makes you want to learn more cos you suddenly feel that you know so little. Yup, more reading up!

I had dinner with a very adorable young girl today. She is my classmates and I am about 13 years older than her! She likes pink too! Btw, I am not the oldest......I think I am the 3rd youngest. There are 7 of us in the class.......hahahaha! Now back to the subject of my post......... why 2 chairs? I will continue from the dinner with the girl............. we had dinner at Long John Silver. I ordered my food and happily sat down on a chair....not knowing that the seat was not attached to the frame............. fortunately, I did not fall off. This is not the strange part.......... the strangest is when I got to class, I happily sat down on a chair again.....Guess what, THE SEAT WAS ALSO DETACHED!!!!!!! So scary............ 2 spoilt chairs in less than an hour.....weird right?????

Ok now for the couple bit. I was on my way back from class in the MRT (Yes, I take MRT nowasdays.... don't be surprised!) There were 2 couples in front of me. They were about my age. I was facing the backsides of one of the couple. As they were chatting, I noticed the guy's hand touching the gal's butt.....ok that's still ok until he started to "pluck" her panty (couldn't find a better word to describe it la!) throughout the whole ride........ he was just chatting away with his friends as he did that. The gal was enjoying it too........... she is quite slim and nice looking with big eyes but the guy looks extremely nerdy.......... he wore Armani pants......gosh, can you imagine a nerdy guy wearing Armani pants with his shirt all tuck in! Back to the "plucking"........... yes he did that in front of a whole row of commuters and right in my face.......... kill me pls! I just sat there hoping they don't fart in my face while "plucking". To all the couples out there, pls don't "pluck" yr GF or BF's undies in the public ok............ pls be considerate to the person who is staring at your butts..........haha! And I think it's just doesn't look loving or nice at all............ if Tom ever does that, I will surely scream at him...........hee hee!

ok, I just need to download all these.............. I am beginning to enjoy my rides in the MRT........... people are just so interesting!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 7/04/2007 11:44:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors