A SMALL GATHERING WITH RACHEL

We had a small and intimate gathering at Rachel's aunt's place last Friday. The house was beautiful and big. Rachel was so sweet cos she cooked for us...... citing that she wanted to do that for the last time before she go off.......... so touch! The food was so good.......... good food plus lots of love put in it equals......... superly, fantastic, wonderful, Oishi, great yummy food........... the chicken, shepherd pie, the deep fried tofu.......... just thinking about them makes me hungry now! Ra....... I am going to miss you....... not for the food tho' I think I will miss that too.

Joash had fun exploring the place too. He climbed on the table, knocked on doors, played with chairs............ I think he just loves the big space! Makes me feel like getting a big house just for him........ ignore me, I am just day dreaming here...........Want to see more of him.....see his blog!

I also had a chance to show off my photography skills........ sorry....I mean self taken with digicam kind of skills...... Every pic is taken with one try......... almost perfect don't you agree!

Ra......... we have lots to tell you......you wait ok.................. watch out for our coming posts!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 7/03/2007 12:36:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors