FRIENDS IN CW CLASS & A CONTEST FOR ALL!

YEAH! The scary practicum is finally over.............phew..............but one more heart pounding week before the Theory Exam. Then I will be free from exams unless I fail this one.......touch wood, touch wood! My results for Phonics and S&D is out.........it reads as follow: PHONICS - DISTINCTION *proud look*, SPEECH & DRAMA - A *surprise look*....... haha.....ya......ya ya papaya again.......... hey come on, I deserve the pat on my back............I study so very hard for my exams......... more than my any of the exams I've ever taken but S&D is really a surprise cos I thot I am a sure goner for this one cos I lost 10 full marks on the Poetry Appreciation part...... cannot blame me......... we weren't taught how to then!

Here's a short description of the people in my CW class:

Andy: Ok...he's not in my class but he works there. This guy is so gentle and friendly. When I first heard his voice on the phone, I was "forced" to speak softly and gently.......... super super sweet guy but sorry ladies, he's getting married end of this year....... so no chance la! Btw, he's Manhunt 2000 1st runner-up............... hunky ya?? I think I will be seeing him again at Hip Hop dance class......... I am not kidding....... I am really going to learn Hip Hop........yo yo man!

Cindy: She's like the wisest in class....always giving us good advices and help. Like I say in the pics above, she's a legal secretary............. a job I will never return to............... wonder which law firm she's working in? Will ask her next week........ "skaly" same law firm.........haha!

Diana: The girl with the sweetest voice. I love to hear her speak. Her voice is just so lively and comforting at the same time......... don't know how to describe....... just one word: LOVELY. But this girl is also ultra tired from work and class. I still think her boss underpaid her!

Maggi: She's the live wire in class. Always hoping around and laughing loudly. Looking at her is like drinking a concoction of Red Bull and 100 plus............. you feel all charged up and refreshed.

Pamela: A gentle and sweet mother of 3 but the slimmest in class......... *envy*. She gets so tense up every time she was asked to stand in front of the class. But she surprised all of us during the practicum........ so unlike her................ she was all zeal and life! I think we are changing her into a drama mama too!

Stephanie: The sweetest, cutest & youngest girl in class who needs to be taught how to say thanks when someone compliment her......haha! She has loads of talents and potential ready to explode right out of her....can draw, can act, can dance, can blog (haha!)...........etc. I just love this girl.

This was what she wrote about me in our forum: "Oh my god, you are probably the best adult female friend I had. Thank you so much for the encouragement and stuff. You blog, I blog. You love pink, I love pink. You took phonics, I took phonics. You took S&D, I took S&D. You took CW, I took CW. You are taking up dance class and I'm taking part too! HAHA, one word- fated! [: ".

And this was my reply: "Oh my god, you are probably the best 17 years old female friend I had. Thank you so much for the fun & company. I am definitely gonna miss you lots lots! And yup, you blog, I blog. You love pink, I love pink. I took phonics, you're going to take phonics. You took S&D, I took S&D. You took CW, I took CW. You are taking up dance class but I am not sure if I will join the class cos I am deciding between that and gym.! HAHA, one word- FRIENDS! I am going to miss my dinner partner!

Jeremy: He's a plank of testosterone adrift in a sea of estrogen (in his own words!). I must say we were greatly influenced unconsciously by this plank! He made us look into our dictionaries each time we read his post.....*faint*. He first came across as someone shy and reserved until he started to warm up to us.............he is a super corny chap la................ a little thick skin too! I am going to miss all the "cheem cheem " stuff he shares with us on the forum...... here's something that he wrote and I was trying very hard to find the twist in his story.....( gave up in the end......sigh!) ...... see if you can find it:

They were at it again. She winced at every pitched voice, words flailed back and forth in a hail of barbs and thorns: "I'm doing this for your sake" Peter bayed. "Why do I make myself miserable for? It's all for you and the kids." "No, you enjoy the misery. We're just your excuse for your own suffering" Wendy hurled back with the oath of the Furies. The same tired argument rehashed like an out of kilter record. She stayed close to the hearth that blazed with little warmth. The hoary clutches of a London night encroached like a silent trespasser. There was little she could do save wrap her lithe limps tightly together in vain hope, her pixie face crusting over with the hard shell of reality. She squeezed her eyes shut and muzzled her knackered ears. Still, the bitter storm raged and raged around her cocooned heartbreaking. The ledge was inviting, a ramp of intent towards the stars. She could go back, turn back the clock. Never say never; she believed it wholeheartedly once, and that faith granted her wings. The spiteful sounds that usurped erstwhile loving words hastened her decision. She would go back, and turn back the clock. Inhaling deeply - it has been a while since she did that after all - she wend her way to the ledge, tiptoeing to the precipice. She has to go back. Tinkerbell fell and fell; because that's the fate met when gravity and clipped wings collide. Splintering the silence was a faint thud and a swirl of the first specks of winter; floating and falling away on a broken wing and prayer. Inside, the browned hearth soured, while the war of words grew incessant and hard and pointless, like all wars, and living shadows flared like frenzied puppets. Never say never was never meant to be: Not all children's stories end well, not all children's stories resolve happily ever. The fairy's tale has ended. Though the adults' end continues still and rages on in the dead of winter.

He wrote this story cos he was as sick as a puppy and felt pitiful for himself.......funny guy ya! Ladies if you're interested in having someone who can write a romantic poetry, let me know, I think he's still available.......he as young as me.........keke!

My Trainer TINA: This woman is super super super drama but strict and serious at the right time. We enjoyed every lesson with her. I've learnt lots of her. And ya.... Jeremy & her are in the same league and we're only mere mortals......................... sometimes they say something that only both of them understand..............it's like we're on Kids central and they're on Channel News Asia....you get what I mean?

She wrote a poem about me:

The Merry Metamorphosis of Sharon Sum

I remember the first time I met Sharon In an SD class

I was introduced to her person

To a friend she mentioned her reservation

Truly tickled I was by her trepidation

To me she typifies a new student's apprehension

She's completed her SD and Phonics

To complete her Diploma she needs another topic

But joining CW next put her in a panic

As she's seen past students' forays into iambic

And the mere thought of poetry has always left her frantic

Yet now, it may be viewed as ironic

That a new Sharon, far from moronic

Was the first to post a truly heroic

Effort in poetry on the forum in speed supersonic

And her delivery on poetry was simply fantastic

To claim credit for this transformation, Tina simply couldn't

For in truth, there was another student

Here, to name names would be impudent

Whom, when added to talent that lies latent

Acted as a catalyst, causing a magnificent

Merry metamorphosis of Sharon,

What Wonderment!

Lastly....... A big thank you to her for being so patient and forcing us to be hardworking......... See you at Hip Hop Class and please be more lenient with our exams............TIA............haha!

And to my wonderful friends in CW....I'm gonna miss you all so much! All the best for your exam next week.

That's my class for you! Now for the contest.......go tag me and win yourself a tube of Pringle Potato Chips......... I am sure most of you will be able to guess it.

Ok.....that's all I want to say tonight.............feeling sleepy and fat (cos I had KFC for dinner....die la......diet plan down the drain again....sad!) NITE NITE!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 8/03/2007 12:14:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors