MY LITTLE DARLINGS AND MORE.......

I am back!!!!!!!!! This week had been a mad rush for me again....... had to teach on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. Wednesday is "school" for me. We have just ended our last lesson and the next 2 weeks are going to be exams......... scare scare! The last lesson was on tenses, vivid vocabulary, genre and lesson planning.............. so many things to digest! And yup, I am going to be busy, busy, busy preparing for practicum & theory again! I am going to be free soon.........yippee!

The vitagen's packaging looks beautiful right? Gillian bought them for me...thanks girl! But it's acquired taste.....can you imagine drinking lavender juice??? Hahaha!

And oh, those are my little darlings. We celebrated Elmo's birthday today. Actually, we were learning about parties and fruit. They are really a bunch of sweeties....cute ya?

We brought Joash for his 18 months booster jab yesterday. Poor boy, kena low grade fever until now....hope he will recover by tomorrow! Btw, I took my weight at the clinic too......... I HAVE PUT ON WEIGHT............ I knew it's going to happen cos I stop breastfeeding....it was the same thing with Barn the last time....have to cut down on snacks and exercise plus more time with my OTO Trimax....think I will start the home spa again after exams.

Just as I was feeling upset over my weight gain today, I saw on TV.....................Tyra Banks (the retired supermodel) talking about her increasing flab today. She was defending herself and helping ladies who were voluptuous to not be afraid of what people say about their weight...... those who were there were taught to find their "so what" moments - for eg, wearing a bikini and walk down the mall without bothering about nasty comments! But she did emphasized that she was not advocating fatness but asking people to stand up for themselves and love their bodies. Everyone in the studio were wearing a sexy tube swimsuit with their weight on it. They were declaring loudly the "SO WHAT!" message......haha! I stood up and jiggle my arms in front of Tommy and said, "So what if my arms jiggle!" It was hilarious!!!!! I do agree with her that we need to love our bodies but at the same time take care of them! Below is a video from youtube of her "attacks" before her defenses on TV today. I will pose the "defenses" video when it is up on Youtube...... she is fierce man! But that does not mean that I am not going to lose those weight. I have decided to either enrol myself in a hip hop dance class or a gym for women..... you just wait to see a new me! And by the way, I am 55.7 kg as of yesterday....... and "SO WHAT!" Haha..................

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 7/27/2007 11:38:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors