MANY BACKDATED PLUS ADVANCE BD PICS!

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I AM FREE FROM ALL EXAMS NOW........ YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Yup, I had just finished my last paper on Wednesday........ it's a super long paper........... I nearly fell asleep halfway! I actually took 2 1/2 hrs to complete it.......... I have never sit thru' an exam paper for that long. After the exams, some of us went for a drink at Coffee Bean. (Diana, Pamela & Jeremy, thanks for your company........ hope to meet the rest soon!) The balloon flowers very beautiful right? It's our dear Kenneth's masterpiece............ thanks for the hard work!

I am reaching the big 3 this Sunday......... so old already! Must start acting my age.............. btw, how does a thrity year old lady behave???? I read in the magazine that women in their thirties are the sexiest and most confident cos they don't really bother about what people says about them.........hmm........... am I sexy and confident......... gosh!!!!!! Let wait and see if I will slim down after my hip hop class......keke!

I haven't been blogging about food for a long time and this bd gives me a great chance to do it (my BF likes to read my comments and rating for food......ya Ale??). So here's my advance bd lunch at Bei Sheng Thai Restaurant with my family, Aunty Annie & Aunty Leow plus Qiang:

Ambience: What ambience.........it's a cheap thai food place....so don't expect too much la! The food comes super fast............like 10 mins after you order your food. Actually,the place reminded me of food court. 2/10 (2 marks for having aircon and baby chair!)

FOOD:

1) Fried Pineapple Rice: This is the signature rice dish. You can see this on every table. The rice is fluffy and soft. It tasted more like normal fried rice but with added pineapples and pork floss. So there is a mix of sweet and sour taste. There isn't any seafood in it except some chinese sausages. It's not my fave though. 6/10

2) Deep Fried Honey Chicken: My dad likes this sweet and crispy dish. I think it's his fave. Good dish to order if you have kids dinning with you cos it's not spicy. I think it's quite good too. 7/10

3) Stir Fried Beef with Kai lan: We always order this dish cos my hb thinks it's the most "worth it" vege on the menu cos it comes with meat......*faint*.....haha! I am not a beef lover but I don't mind having this vege on the table just to please my dear hb. 7/10

4) Cereal Prawns: This is my fave........ cos I love seafood and I love PRAWNS! But this time round, I can't have too much of the cereal cos my sinseh says it's bad for my sickening eczema........grrrrr! 8/10

5) Kang Kong with Balacan: The most disappointing dish on the table cos it's too salty.......... we had this the last time but it's was quite ok then. 3/10

6) Hot Plate Tofu: This is a spicy version of the normal hotplate tofu you see in zhi cha stall. Nothing special, just something that goes well with rice. 6/10

7) Deep Fried Thai Style Squids: Everyone's favourite......... so we ordered 2 plates of these soft and chewy squids.......... You have to eat it with the special thai chilli sauce. YUMMY! 9/10

8) Stir fried Dao Miao: A simple vege dish that won't go wrong. 7/10

9) Fish Maw Soup: It tasted a little like sharkfins. The only soup that is drinkable in the restaurant. But I like mushrooms so I kind of like this soup. Note: Please skip the Tom Yum soup cos I think I can cook a better one.7/10

10) Drinks : You have to order and pay for them separately.....like food court right? Most diners will order the lime juice but I felt that it's a bit too sweet.............I had Ribena........haha......... I've kiddish tastebuds. No rating....just order what you like!

I am looking forward to my birthday treat this Sunday...... will give my 2 cents' worth of comments again.....hahahaha!

We went to my SIL's place in the evening. My niece and nephew were so sweet...... they bought a mini cake and necklace for me. Joash had a great time at her place too...... go check out his blog for the video. You will also find pics of him with his new toys.We brought him for a hair cut too (he cried for 20mins till he got so tired and nearly fell asleep......we're so heartpain!)........ go take a look!

Woo......it's 2.45 am.......... no wonder my eyes feel so heavy........ got to go............ my bed is calling me......... *yawn*...........good morning!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 8/11/2007 01:46:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors