MY PREGGY FRIENDS & GRANDMA BD CELEBRATION


I had a small reunion dinner at AMK with my 2 lovely preggy friends, Huiling & Mimi. They are 2 of my long time friends.....we knew each other for more than 10 years.......way before I got marrried! They are giving birth at the about the same time. Huiling will be having her baby at TMC and Mimi shares the same Gynea as me at Raffles Hospital. What if both of them give birth at the same time, who should I visit first...hmmm...tough choice! Looking at them makes me feel like having a baby again (read again...... feel like only...not want to ok!). Our decison is still a big "NO" ....... no more.....too traumatic for me.....just the thot of it frightens me.........scary! Anyway, just can't wait to see their babies....I think they will be delivering next week.

We celebrated my Granny's birthday on Sunday with lots of home-cooked food by Aunty Annie and my Mama. My dad bought a super yummy soy sauce chicken from chinatown.....the best I had ever eaten.......... It was the fastest going dish fo the night! I love my granny cos she's such a sweet and gentle person. Although when we were younger, she used to chased us around with a her rotan but we always managed to out run her...haha! She's a very strong lady too. A couple of years ago, my uncle (her youngest son) passed away in a road accident weeks before his wedding. My granny was devastated.......... I guessed her health was affected by this incident. Not long after, my grandpa passed away too. Right now, she is going in and out of the hospital due to diabetes. My prayer for her is to have good heath and joy plus lots of strength to fight her illness. In fact, she is very happy to see Joash everytime we visit cos he is the First Great Grandson of the family (she's my mama's mom).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA!
ATTENTION EVERYONE, WATCH OUT FOR THE POST OF THE YEAR............. IT'S COMING YOUR WAY THIS WEEK......AND THE PIC BELOW IS A PREVIEW TO IT........... IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS...................... THEN AGAIN YOU NEVER KNOW!



posted by "Sum" Teacher at 8/28/2007 10:51:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors