"NAME MY COMPANY" CONTEST
Yo, yo, yo............. I am thinking of starting my own biz next year. It will be home-based and dealing with kids........ actually more like enrichment classes (Phonics, Speech & Drama, Creative Writing, P1 Prep class...... blah blah blah!). BUT I have one big problem, I can't decide a name for my company!

I decided to employ the help of my BF and told her about my plan last nite. And we started coming up with some names...........take a look:

1) Bloom Learning Hub - I wanted to put pink flowers on my name card so thot of this name and my dear BF told me it reminded her of the word "Blooming Idiot" ......... I couldn't stop laughing the whole nite........... she is really a "blooming idiot"......... hahahahaha!

2) Rose of Sharon - We had a good laugh with this one cos it sounded like I am selling some anointing oil from Israel........hee hee......

3) Sharon's Learning Garden - I thot this sounded a little "obiang" ....right???

4) Her Little Kingdom - This made my BF laughed really hard cos I derived this name from a child care centre "His Little Kingdom" meaning Jesus' Little Kingdom! She asked me if I am Mother Mary when I changed the "His" to "Her".......hate her....keke!

Of course, there were more ridiculous names that we came up with but the above were really classic.....*giggle*. My Bf said she will come up with a list of names for me to choose .......... but I believe I still want more choices to choose from. So I need the help of all you creative people out there to help think of a name for me........ serious one ok! Of course, there will be a prize for the winner....maybe a treat or something special............. please start racking your brains and tag me! The name must be child-related and give no opportunity for anyone to make fun of.......hahaha! TIA ....... can't wait to see all the super creative names on my tag box........ keke.........

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 9/05/2007 10:40:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors