A BABY, MOONCAKES & A NEW LANTERN + UPDATES




Congratulations to Johnny & Mimi on the birth of their 2nd baby boy Ashur Gan Eung. The baby is so, so, so lovely. His brother Cephas kept saying "my baby"........ sweet boy ya? The moment I stepped into Raffles Hospital, memories of my pregnancy days and stay in the hospital came flooding in! We shared the same Gynea too....a very sought after and super "how lian" guy but he is really good....... the best gynea ever....Mimi was very impressed by him ......... For me, I am always grateful to hm cos I know my type of pregnancy is very risky and not many gynea can handle it! Ok...... back to memory lane......... when I walked past ward 855 (my ward!), I remembered how I was pushed into the surgery theatre, how my 6 inch intestine was cut off, Joash's thick hair and his strange looking face when I first met him, my visitors, the friendly nurses taking my bp, how I struggled to walk to the nursery to express milk....... etc............. I could just go on......hee hee........ oops, sorry....... I should be talking about my friend's baby. Baby Ashur (pronouced as "Asher", not "A-soh" as one of Mimi's friend thot......lol!) is 3.19kg and 50 cm long........... such a good size. My Joash was only 2.3kg and 45 cm when he was born cos he was slightly premature and lack of food and oxygen due to my condition. Anyway, Mimi is a super "zhai" mommy...... only 4 hours of labour....... well done Mimi! Ok......... that's all about the new baby, I know I talk too much about babies....... shall stop here!

We bought Joash a "new baby" (hee....baby again!) today............ I think I love it more than he does.............. we bought it the moment we saw it........... Joash was calling out his name when he spotted it............ it's none other than...............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BARNEY THE PURPLE DINOSAUR LANTERN!

SO ADORABLE RIGHT??

We were going in and out of JB last 2 weeks to buy mooncakes. The mooncakes cost us almost RM 400 but it was still considered much cheaper than the mooncakes in Singapore. City Square was having a Mooncake Fair and we had a great time tasting all the yummy mooncakes. There were so many different flavours to choose from even flavour like chocolate cheese.............. After tasting many samples (till I nearly puked!), we decided on Seasons Mooncakes cos they were less sweet and their packaging were the sweetest....PINK boxes.......... my fave! To me, the packaging and the taste are equally important......hee! My favourite flavour got to be the Jasmine Snow Skin mooncake........ it was so sweet tasting....... almost like eating the flower itself.......... makes you feels like you're in love......... hmm................. yum yum!

One last thing before I sign off, I finally decided on the name of my company.............. it's CURIOUS CAPERS.................... capers are some kind of tiny fruit.............. Ale is the winner of the contest........hmm....... so Ale, what do you want? And not forgetting Kenneth who was so supportive of me setting up a company, he even designed a name card and thot of a few fantastic names for me...... so for that, he deserves a treat............. maybe a simple lunch after church tomorrow.

Alright, that's all folks.....Joash is whinning and irritating me very much this afternoon plus he vomited all over me just now.........feel like tearing him apart........... I know it sounds cruel but that's exactly what I feel like doing ......... why am I explaining........ whatever........... bye!


posted by "Sum" Teacher at 9/08/2007 03:33:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors