A POST WITHOUT PICS......
My neck is aching, my eyes bags are growing and my face is bombarded with pimples! These are sure signs of sleep deprivation!!! Ever since we got Jo a new bed, he had been waking up every night to look for me and insisted that I sleep in his room. Think my neck ache is from sleeping on flat mattress for long hours.... ok, I know I am spoilt but I miss my bed!

Tom is on reservist till 11 November and I had to attend to Joash all by myself. Really tiring *~*....... but I am happy that Tom can book out every evening. At least I can have some rest...... not really actually, Jo wants me most of the time! So glad that this is his last reservist....yeah!

Read about a Childcare teacher who punished a 4 year old kid with chili padi for attempting to throw a block at another kid yesterday. This teacher was apparently suffering from depression... preggy and with 3 children. She should have get help from other teachers instead of taking matters into her own hands. I can almost say her career in early childhood ended the moment she did that...... all that studying is going down the drain........ no one will employ her since her pics are all over the news and Internet..... gone la! The poor child also might suffer from some school and chili padi phobia. I was thinking if someone would to do that to my darling prince, I would surely take some of that chili padi and smear them all over her eyes and tie her up so she cannot wash it away and wished that every of her dreams be filled with chili padi running after her..... hee... I am that wicked! Honestly, this is one of the major reason (beside health and cleanliness) why I am not sending my boy to school yet. I have been a preschool teacher and had seen teachers using very negative words when scolding the kids. Some even resort to physically hitting the child. I remembered one of my K2 boys was given a slap on the face by another teacher in the BASC cos he was making too much noise and running around. When the mom complained to me, I was really frustrated. So glad that my Principal fired her on the spot! Trust me, I have seen (I am teaching enrichment classes now in some centres) countless non-speaking 2 years old being "abused" in childcare centres...... left in a dark classroom, locked up in a cupboard, pinched and being pushed around......etc...... grrrrrrr.... the worst part is that they can't speak up for themselves. That's the reason why I never want to work in a Childcare centre....too stressful!

On to happy things...... we're going for a short trip in JB from 5th to 7th Dec....... looking forward to to the nice brekkie, cheap seafood, beautiful nails and of course shopping too!

Oh, I had a pregnancy scare this week cos I felt puky and sleepy. And to add on to my anxieties, I had cravings for Chong Pang Bak Chor Mee! But all was well when my "aunty" visited me this morning...... keke..... what a relief!

Feeling hungry now...... need my Bak Chor Mee fix badly........... the chili.... the extra vinegar, the garlic..... the mee.... the minced pork..... the liver........ the mushrooms.......... the, the, the..... THE END.

*Realised that I forgotten to add this in..... for remberance of this historical moment..... CONGRATS MR PRESIDENT OBAMA!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 11/05/2008 10:56:00 PM |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger jasmine

    hello! i'm tommy's old OLD church friend and...I LOVE BAK CHOR MEE TOO!! ha ha its a must have for me every other day ha ha...

    nic to meet you

    *shake hands*

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger "Sum" Teacher

    Hu Jasmine,

    Ya, Bak Chor mee is Tom's fave too!

     
Free Cursors