DAD'S BD AND JIN JIN DE....
Have been detoxifying for almost a week already. Hopefully, I will have a leaner and healthier body soon!

Made this bento last Friday morning for Tommy. Tom liked the Tuna onigiri. I thought it tasted quite yummy too. Packed some sandwiches and sausages in the other bento box. Tried making a heart shape egg but as you could tell from the pics, I failed because the egg was too small....haha...in the end, it looked kind of deformed!


Tom came back early that afternoon and we decided to visit the zoo. At the entrance, we were told that the new Kidzworld was officially opened on Wednesday. So glad that we made this trip. Kidzworld was awesome! Plus everything was new and clean. Tom & I enjoyed ourselves as much as Jo did. Will be back again with extra clothes to change! Check out Jo's blog for more pics.


We celebrated my dad's advanced birthday on Sunday at Soup Restaurant. As usual, the food was good. I never get tired of eating at this place cos they served simple and light dishes....just the way I liked my food! My dad ordered quite a number of dishes and out of 8 dishes, 3 were vegetables.... haha.... think we're all getting more health conscious. My dad used to feast on Char Siew and Siew Yok but ever since he was diagnosed with diabetes, he had became more conscious of what he ate. My mom was so sweet to bake my dad a birthday cake..... quite cute la except for the Rocher that was sticking out of it..lol! After dinner, we went to the car park to "drool" over my dad's new Honda "something"..... sorry, I don't know much about cars! You can see him posing with his new "wife" in the pics below.


Saw a little girl in the bus that reminded me of Barn yesterday. She looked too young to be wearing spectacles and I also noticed a hearing kit in her pocket. He grandpa was carrying her. As I was standing rather close to them, I noticed lots of poke marks on her little hands. Think they were needles marks. If I wasn't wrong, she could be a premature baby. Seeing her made me think about Barn. I could actually feel tears welling up in my eyes at that moment but I managed to hold them back. Maybe it's nearing his birthday, that's why I am feeling a little emo.

Well, these were what we had for dinner today. Wanted to prepare something simple and decided to search through the freezer. I found these gems....Unagi, Muar Otah from Gil's mom and 2 Mexican drumlets! I also heated a can of baked beans to make it a more complete meal. So instead of a simple meal, we had a full and scrumptious one!



I had been sleeping at 2 am for the last few days. Must start sleeping early to avoid premature aging...hee.... going to collect my passport tomorrow morning and am looking forward to a nice dinner too!

Going to end with this song by Harlem Yu..... very touching!

静静的
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 10/22/2008 10:57:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors