I'M DROWNED IN THIS HUGE LOAD OF PICS!
I am back after a week of activities ranging from birthdays parties to baking adventures! This post is loaded with pics.

11/9, Thursday - VISIT TO HUILING'S PLACE
We wanted to pass an ang pow to baby faith for her 1st birthday. My goodness, she is sooooooo sweet and cute! Jo had fun playing with all her "baby toys". We had Pelican pizzas for dinner. It was good. I think I beginning to like their pizzas more than Sarpino's..... esp the Mayo chicken pizza....delicious!




12/9, Friday - BAKING COOKIES WITH REGINA
It was fun, fun, fun, fun baking with Regina. We were a little too generous with the butter and eggs! Nevertheless, the cookies were nice and chewy (Von & Ken liked them.). We had Sarpino's pizzas for lunch that day and I think their pizzas has lost their touch.......haha! I liked the Pepperoni Pizza tho'. Prepared Unagi Don for Regina again cos she liked it a lot especially with loads of teriyaki sauce.




13/9, Saturday - DAPHNE'S 21ST BIRTHDAY
We were invited to Daph's 21st birthday party at AMK CC. She was all dolled up for her big day. Jo loved playing with the balloons. I thot the food was really good...... this gal was so generous! To Daph: Hope you had an unforgettable birthday..... btw, have you made your choice *wink*???




14/9. Sunday - ANDREW'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
We celebrated Andrew's birthday at Tomoe Jap restaurant and Gil as usual, had a great time "bullying" him. This was my 3rd time at this restaurant and I will still be back for more. Rus brought us to Icekimo for ice-cream. Jo was the happiest! I must say the ice-cream was not as good and varied as Island Creamery but the Horlicks ice-cream was yummy! Will come back for it when I have the craving.




15/9 - BAKING MUFFINS WITH REGINA
The electricity in my block was shut down in the morning for some maintenance works. I met up with Regina at Causeway for lunch. Bought Jo a Thomas VCD too. Wanted to get our baking stuff from Phoon Huat at Sembawang but realized it was closed when we arrived so we headed back to CWP to pick up our baking items from Cold Storage. We were pretty creative with our blueberry muffins especially Regina who was so generous with the toppings! I must say the muffins turned out well and we're going to bake more the next time but with less of the crazy toppings. In the evening, we had dinner at AMK Hub. Regina wanted to cooked the Unagi don for her family so we went marketing at X-tra large NTUC Fairprice to buy the ingredients. Calvin and Gil were with us too.



Reg the aunty doing her shopping!



16/9, Tuesday - LANTERN FANTASY 2008
Met up with Suling, Calvin and Regina plus her niece and nephew after work for Lantern Fantasy at Chinese Garden. The theme was "Hello Kitty". I felt that the lanterns were not as much as the previous years and it was kind of boring after a while. Jo showed no interest in the lanterns cos he couldn't recognised the characters and my hb and Suling were totally numbed to cutesy stuff! After the exhibition, we went over to IMM for late dinner.

Some gifts I received over the week

Name Frame from Ale

Melody Pouch from Regina


Agnes b. pouch and CK undie from Suling

Didn't have much time to prepare more bentos this week so this is the only one I did very early in the morning.

I felt tired just typing this post. The pics took me over 2 days to load...... ok that's all folks. I need a break now!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 9/17/2008 12:54:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors