DINNERS, LUNCH & 1ST SERVICE @ CEFE
Let's begin with the dinners I prepared last week.

Stewed Potato with Pork, Stir fried Garlic stems, instant fried chicken and rice
Lor Bak & Stir fried Sweet Peas with Crabsticks
I packed 2 Bentos for Tommy on Thursdays for his breakfast & lunch. If you noticed, I finished my packing at 6.10 am which means I woke up at 5.30 am to prepare them...... good wife right?? No???? Content of Bentos: Soft meal bread with Crab sticks filling, Cherry Tomatoes, Hot Dog and Fried Chicken on picks. Thks to Von for the food dividers and picks. Tommy liked the presentation and finished up all the food. I kind of enjoy arranging the food in the bentos and I definitely derived some joy from all the praises from my hb...hehe...

We had a Farewell Dinner in Cell on Friday. Yup, we''ll be attending CEFC in Woodlands. Really appreciate my cell for all the effort in organising and giving us the blessings to move on. Even though we're not in the same church, our friendships will continue ya! It's been 11 years in YMM and we had grown and served together..... going to miss our family in church. But I am all ready to meet new friends and start serving again in CEFC! Here the pics of our last day in cell....


Daphne gave us dinner treat on Saturday for our birthdays at Sun with Moon at The Central. Have been wanting to try their food after reading so much positive comments. Well, I definitely enjoyed the company more than the food. I had Japanese Seafood Pancake and I didn't like it cos the flour was too thick and uncooked. But Tom & Daph's Beef with rice was pretty good. The rest of the stuff we ordered are just so-so only but I liked the way they presented the food (see pics).
I have only one complain.......their service...... really not up to my expectations..... first of all, I found it strange that the guy who took my orders insisted that I read out the items (the names were quite mouthful for me!) that I wanted instead of the numbers beside it.... hey, so what are the numbers for..... Lucky numbers for 4D is it! The waitress seemed a little blur and served us the wrong dessert .... well to us, that's alright but what I felt irritated about was the guy who took our orders (btw, I think he's the manager!) came over to apologise and asked us who was the one that took our orders.....duh????? Anyway, I wasn't in the mood to scream at him cos I was too happy to be in the company of my dear friends who took the time and effort to give us this surprise dinner....luv them lots lots! We went for a stroll along Clark Quay and I felt like a tourist..... goodness, how come it changed so much already! THANK YOU DAPHNE & CK FOR THE WONDERFUL TIME AND DINNER!

Dinner with Daphne & CK







Bungee at Clark Quay 1






Bungee at Clark Quay 2






Attended CEFC (Woodlands) first service on Sunday. The building is big and beautiful. The 1000 seating at the English side were full by before the service even started. What was even more surprising was that more than half of the congregation were first timers at CEFC.... and mostly Woodlanders like us... amazing...they really did their ground work well to attract such a big crowd. I enjoyed the P&W and I wept when the choir sang "Be Thou My Vision"......Was reminded to to set my eyes on Jesus again! Didn't sat thru' the whole service cos I had to accompany Jo to Sunday school. Jo was in the 3 years old class and there were lots of kids and parents in the room by the time we were there. Jo had a great time and made some new friends. Tom and I had decided to take turns every week to accompany him till he is ready to be on his own. According to Tom, Ps. Edmund preached a good and convicting message. I am very impressed with all the LCD Tvs airing the live service at the lifts, corridors and even outside the toilets.... you won't miss out anything! Hope to join a CG soon.







In the evening, we visited my in laws and had the famous Hokkien Mee @ Toa Payoh Lorong 1. Tom & I used to frequent this place a lot when we're dating. Their biz is so good that you have to call them to make advance order if you don't want to wait! They have a branch in Yishun too.

We went to pick Gil up in school today and had dinner at Fish & Co (IMM). Tom had craving for Fish & Chips which is very rare! The whole shopping centre was freaking cold! Had to asked Gil for her jacket to keep Jo warm. My dear little boy looked so cute.... he attracted so much attention as he paraded down the shopping areas.
Saw on a food blog where the blogger tried taking a picture of lemon drop and decided to see if my "Lao Pok" Camera can do the same..... lo and behold.......I did it..... fun....cheap thrill you might say......kekekekeke!

Jo has recently rejected all forms of meat and fish, vegetables and even his fave fish balls..... he only likes his carbs (sometimes he doesn't want them too!)! I am very upset and felt like wacking him (which I did countless times!). Now he is having a cough from too much ice-cream.....sigh.... and he refused to take his "sour" (according to him!) cough mixture. Will have to bring him to see Terjinder, my Homeopath tomorrow instead. This boy is really testing my patience..........grrrrrrr..........
Being a mom is like having a "SPA" everyday....... read on and you will understand why......
Eyebrow Threading


Aromatherapy

Body Wrap

Facial

Micro-dermabrasion


Don't you agree? Good nite.
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 8/04/2008 11:11:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors