SOME UPDATES
Wednesday 11/6/08 - Had dinner at Toa Payoh. We found a nice and cheap place for yummy food. They used to sell pearl tea only but have expanded into a small eatery. I had a scissors cut chicken chop & curry rice set which cost only $5.90. Tom had the pork chop curry rice set which is a dollar cheaper than mine! All set meal comes with either red tea with pearls or grass jelly. We finished every morsel of our food. Think will come back here to try other food on their menu.


I brought Jo for his first ride on the bus & MRT. He was thrilled to see a real train! We went Bugis for some shopping with my SIL and her kids. See Jo's blog for pics!

Saturday 14/6/08 - Went for dinner with the usual pack in Toa Payoh. We were back at the small eatery. Daryl brought his friend Dawn to join us.... *wink*. Joash was smitten with her....haha..... but think he thot she was Emmie. We had to keep telling him to stop calling her "Emmie" but "Dawn". But this smart boy called her "Dawn Emmie"..... *faint*...... anyway, she is a nice and friendly girl. Like the fact that she finished her food first cos it showed that she was comfortable with us. She said the food was good! Jerome found the pork chop too salty...... and Nicky couldn't finished his food becos he felt that the chicken chop were too bland for his liking..... I tried them both and I thot they tasted perfectly fine! Honestly, you can't really trust these 2 guys' tastebuds, one is weird and the other practically grew up on on Indian curry. Pls trust us normal humans! We popped over to Mac for ice-cream after some shopping in TP. Btw, the green tea ice-cream is yummy!


Sunday 15/6/08 - Father's Day Special. Got Jo to pose for a pic with the sign "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" so that I can put them up on his blog as his gift to his papa. I also cooked a pot of Chicken & Scallops porridge for my dear hb. Mich, Kei & Ken came over too! My dear boy liked the porridge..... it's been a long time since he sinked his little teeth into porridge....really rare! Hb liked the porridge so do the rest.

In the evening, we had dinner with my dad & family at Soup Restaurant. Been there several times. We were served "chlorine" chrysanthemum tea...yes, think something was wrong with the tea so had them changed to normal chinese tea. The food was quite good, especially the vege dishes. I could just have rice with them! The ribs looked good but was nothing to shout about. IMO, their Samsui chicken is still the best meat dish they have on the menu. After dinner, we went over to Mac for ice-cream again!


Monday 16/6/08 - Cancelled dental's appointment cos my dentist and I were having some stuffy nose. I fried a simple bee hoon dish with lots of my fave stuff in it that day. Think will start preparing home-cooked meals now.


I am still addicted to Taiwan drama serials. Been staying up late to catch "Rolling Love" & "Honey & Clover" on Youtube. I especially like this song from "Rolling Love" by Genie Zhuo. She is very sweet looking, luv her smile. Jiro is quite cute too..... here's the MV.... enjoy!

永不消失的彩虹 MV by Genie Zhou
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 6/18/2008 01:20:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors