OUR 8TH ANNIVERSARY - 幸福
What's 幸福? I think I am pretty 幸福 to have a loving husband and a darling son. But what is really 幸福?? I found my answer in this video below from "Rolling Love".



Do you agree with the video??
幸福 is giving the person that matters most to you 幸福. I hope I have brought some happiness to my dear hb for the past 8 years. I shall try preparing a 幸福 bento for him one of these days.

Here's the 1st celebration pics on 2/6/08:

It was a simple dinner at Sakura (Toa Payoh), the same place where we celebrated our ROM Anniversary in January. I wasn't in the mood for food (very rarely!) so instead of wasting $$ at Kinshin-bo, we decided to go for Sakura.

Toa Payoh is also the place where we used to "pa tuo". Lots of memories there....... can't believe we know each other for 11 years already!

Tom got me a hand phone as a pressie..... I luv it tho' it cost $0...haha....cos we extended the contract. This is so far my favourite phone, small & sleek! But Tom is not a cheapo, he will be adding on to the list of gifts that he knows I want....keke....right dear?? I will be getting a new specs plus a major shopping spree with Mich soon.....I am so 幸福 ya!

Here's our 2nd celebration on 3/6/08 (actual day):

We had dinner at Ajisen..... wanted to try the food at Ma Maison but it was too crowded plus I didn't have much of an appetite to appreciate good food...... no I am not pregnant. Just that my taste buds are under maintenance! Was quite disappointed to find that they had changed their menu..... no more Paiku Ramen! so we tried their soft bone pork instead. Not too bad but think I will not be going there for some time.......

After dinner, we went shopping at Bugis Street. This place has changed so much since the last time I was there...abt 5 years ago! I wanted to shop sooooooooo badly but having Jo around makes it tough to concentrate if you know what I mean. So we just walked around and Tom bought me a cute pink watch for $5! No, that's not an anniversary present.....just something that he thot I would like.

That's how we celebrated our 8th Anniversary (Bronze Anniversary).... simple and sweet...... 幸福就是簡單,簡單就是幸福.

幸福氧气-卓文萱


你说DOREMI 我ABC 你打着节奏
我哼着歌曲 很有默契 连毛孔都会着�� � oh oh
看你的表情 我很得意 靠在你耳边
偷偷深呼吸 说预备起 我们的宇宙降�� �

骨子里 那热情 流动着 那旋律 转个圈我们一�� �

我爱你 就是你 给我幸福的氧�� �
快乐不会过期 每天制造 活力的抗体
Come to me 就是你 招牌动作眨眼�� �
每天写下日记 反复练习 只属于 我和你
幸福氧气
倒数三二一 吸足那氧气 为我做一个
专属的表情 摇摆着身体 挥洒那汗滴 oh*

灿烂的天气 包围这里 严肃的阳光
也沉不住气 跟着旋律 往世界的顶端�� � oh oh
彩虹的阶梯 为我升起 天使的翅膀
挥洒着甜蜜 充满惊喜 随时有恋爱冲�� �

口袋里 的秘密 转个圈 都安静
抛到遥远太空�� �
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 6/04/2008 12:23:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors