A THANKFUL HEART IS A HAPPY HEART
I was glad to hear more news of survivors in Sichuan and praying for more! Had been crying while watching news last week. Couldn't help feeling the heartaches that the parents were experiencing. I think I can understand the pain of losing a child. My prayers really goes out to them.

The weather has been terribly warm these days! And it's making me irritable......... Lost my voice suddenly too! Even tho' I am typing this post in an air conditioned room, I could still feel the heat! Despite the warm weather and my "sexy" voice, I still have some good things to thank God for.

Went shopping for a pair of shoes for Jo last week. We had a simple dinner at Pasta Mania. They were having some promotional items and we ordered the Miso Mushroom pasta from the special menu. Ordered my fave Alfredo pasta too! When our food arrived, I spotted something missing from my Alfredo spaghetti.............. THE GREEN PEAS! How could they forget my fave green peas........ told Tom to get it changed immediately. The supervisor apologised and told us that they had ran out of green peas........hmmm............. they should inform us beforehand! I know, I know, I sounded like I had over reacted over the missing green peas but I am a green pea lover plus it's only courteous to inform your customers if there were any changes made to the menu. But before I could give her my 2 cents worth, she told us that she would ask the chef to add in shitake mushrooms instead........ SHITAKE MUSHROOMS..........I have no complaints..................haha! Btw, I like mushrooms more than green peas. Our pasta weren't that great cos I think the garlic were a little burnt but we still managed to clear our plates.
Thank God for missing green peas cos we got a better deal..... MUSHROOMS!




My SIL bought a pouch for me as a gift for helping with Baby Ryan. She also gave us a box of Royce chocolate.............. heavenly! Thank God for Baby Ryan.....haha......... seriously, I like taking care of my little nephew gift or no gift!




Gil bought me a cute strawberry purse with lots of Fish & Co sweets stuffed in it! Thank God for friends who remember you when they shop....keke!




Look! I've got beautiful toe nails! Went JB with Gil to have my nails done. Cheap and good. I bought some clothes too. Dinner was at Kinsahi again. We'll be back to try the food at Gary Kim Hong Kong Restaurant. Can't wait! Thank God for nail polish and yummy food!

I spring-cleaned our wardrobes and am very satisfied with the results............

These 5 bags of clothes were taken out of my cupboard. Yes, I am giving and selling them away!

The Result!


Next, I cleaned up Tom's side and these were what I evacuated from his wardrobe! 10 full bags of old clothing!

The result. I think I deserve a pat on my shoulder!

Thank God for clean wardrobes and wives who love to clean them..... hee!

My dad came over to my place with pressies from his China trip. 2 bags & some accessories! Thank God for my doting papa!

And most importantly, thank God for my lovely family and SHOES...... hahahaha!

A THANKFUL HEART IS A HAPPY HEART!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 5/21/2008 11:10:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors