FIRST SHOPPING TRIP & A LESSON TO LEARN
Yes, I had my first shopping trip (ever since my ankle broke!) yesterday afternoon. No, it's wasn't shopping for my stuff but nevertheless, I enjoyed it. We were at the Popular Sale (expo). We bought lots of books for our little bookworm. See his new collection...........

His books and other stuff

plus my stuff cost about $58 only!


CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

I walk for about 1 1/2 hrs and ankle was aching terribly. But thankfully, all that walking helps my ankle to loosen up a little. I think I can run in a few weeks time.......yeah! I am looking forward to my REAL shopping spree!

Here are some pics of my little darling and I lazing around...... pardon me for looking like some "Huang Lian Po" ............hee hee.....................




Here's a funny video for you to enjoy.............. have a good laugh but don't forget to practice the important lesson found in this video! And NO, it's not an RA video..........

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 4/04/2008 02:41:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors