UPDATES FROM LAST WEEK
Last week was packed with activities and outings for us. Short updates and pics below:

MONDAY


Visited Adelyn at her place in the evening. Her mom cooked dinner for us. We had a great time catching up with her. My dear Jo had a ball of a time jumping and rolling on her bed. See him in action on his blog.

TUESDAY

Went to see my homeopath on Tuesday's evening with Mich. Took some medicine from her for Jo's immunisation on Sat. She said it will take away the side effects of the jab...... and it was true! We popped by IMM for a quick dinner at Long John Silver. During dinner, we casually talked about watching a mid-night movie and sweetest Mich offered to look after Jo while we went for a show with Gil at Orchard Cineleisure.

We were like "Mountain Tortoises" and almost lost our way in the Cineplex............hee......... I was especially excited to step into the theatre after 2 years.............. This was the best show I had ever watched cos it was the only movie (besides those at home) I had watched since Jo was born. So what did we pick as the first movie of the year (more to come.... right? Mich?)? It's none other than ............



Yes, it was hilarious............... Mark Lee acted super well as a sissy dance instructor. My fave Fann Wong wasn't that convincing as a "Ta Jie Ta" but nonethe less she was still as pretty! I wished I can watch it again. Btw, there are so many other movies that I want to catch........CJ7, Kung Fu Slam Dunk, PS. I love you, Leap Years, Death Note Spin off, Meet the Spartans, Water horse..................... and many more.......... but think will just stick to DVDs.......... unless some kind soul offer to babysit my boy again........ keke!


WEDNESDAY

We went to Ikea after Jo's nap to get him a table and chairs set. See his blog for video of him playing at his very own table. He is no longer sitting on high chair for meals........ oh my dear boy has grown up!



My mom also invited us over for dinner. Dinner was chicken rice, fish, vege and abalone........... Jo surprised us by finishing a bowl of rice.......... he hated rice but maybe this was fragrant and soft! He liked my sis a lot and played with her throughout the nite. My lovely aunty gave us a box of home-made prawn crackers.......... this was tradition for us................. like a must-have for every CNY!


THURSDAY

Valentine's Day cum Joash's last compulsory vaccination........ haha........ what a day.......... he even got his Certficate of "graduation" from those jabs. My Prince was such a brave boy........... he only shouted, "pain, pain!" and was quickly distracted by the sweet in my hand......... greedy little munchkin!

We had a Valentines Day lunch at Ajisen and Tom bought me 2 rings as a gift. NICE?


In the evening, we went PS to meet some of the young ones. They were going for a movie. Daryl & Jerome were such thoughtful guys cos they bought the gals a stalk of rose each. Although the gals felt that it was a little cheesy, I could still tell that they were pleasantly surprised by their sweet gesture.

We continued to shop around the mall and bought some puffs and chocolates for my son's Godma as a VD's gift. Gil was delighted and she was as mesmerised by my son as ever.....hee!


FRIDAY

We invited some of our friends over for Yu Sheng at 10 plus in the night. My cell was cancelled that night. We had fun "laoing" ...... see pics and video............... you've got to listen carefully to the conversations....... lol!








SATURDAY

We invited Gil to have lunch with us at Crystal Jade (Toa Payoh). How I loved the Xiao Long Baos! We had my fave salt and pepper sotong too.

I bought a new set of facial care products as rashes were spouting all over my face....thanks to all the make-up during CNY...........I needed something for super sensitve skin. I remembered my BF telling me about Avene products so decided to give them a try. Strangely, my dear HB willingly forked out the money.....thanks darling! BTW, my rashes cleared after 2 days of tmene Spring Water treatment (FYI, I am not doing an ad for them!). I think it's also time to change my cosmetics too....right dear??

In the evening, we sent Em off at T3.... and my............. T3 is so big and beautiful! Going to miss this girl lots! She was so sweet to give us a gift and card. Em, see you soon in Dec??? Ra will be leaving this week. Going to miss her so much too!

I told you my week was full............. Jo has just awaken from his nap and feeling extremely grouchy......I got to go and wait on the little Prince now! Sayonara..............



Hey, wait a minute, here's a very lovely song by Elmo & The Backstreet Boys......

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 2/19/2008 01:09:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors