MY CELL AND OTHER STUFF

Nice pics of my cell members ya? Thanks to my little terrorist.......haha........... we were all being "marked" by him! Had fun during cell while taking care of a the kids. They were a real challenge but nevertheless adorable.

Nothing much to write about except that I had terrible dizzy spells for 3 days. I felt the whole world spinning around me whenever I lied down or get up from my seat I was very worried that I might be having high blood pressure, anemia or worse............ pregnant! I even took a pregnancy test in the morning just to make sure I am not! In the the evening, I went to see my homeopath and she took my Bp.....thank God........I am just having some "imbalance" ......haha........ Bp was fine! She gave me some medicine for my eczema and "imbalance".......sorry.......... I found the diagnosis she gave me sounded strange. I hope the dizziness will disappear soon.

I was at Ale's place for a short while before seeing the homeopath. I wanted to give her the Christmas presents that had been accumulating dust in my store room.......ya............. it's more than 12 days alr! She also gave Joash a set of Playdoh kit. I think Jo is going to love it. Coincidentally, we also got a playdoh set for Jo on Christmas...................he is really spoilt for choice now. I love the "smile on her face............. she knows what I mean......hee.................. but too bad, she can't be at Jo's BD cos she needed to attend to some stuff.

Talking about his birthday, I am still trying to finalise the number of guests and packing party favours. This year party will be small scale as we invited only our families and friends that are close to Jo. Btw, we will be ordering his cake from Prima Deli cos they are the only one with the Barney license for baking cakes with the purple dino pic.............. Jo's fave! I hope no one is protesting......hee........don't worry, I think the cake should be fine to consume!

Below is another MTV from Romantic Princess.............. yup, I am still very much "in love" with Wu Zun............ and I think this song is rather cute.


posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/08/2008 11:24:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors