LOADS OF UPDATES & PICS
CHILDREN'S CAMP 2007




Phew.....it's been a long while since I blogged............... thanks to my "new baby" below

Yup, Tom bought this darling to show his support for my new biz....... sweet ya? We shopped for a long time at the Sitex fair and finally with the help of Ken, decided to get this cute little Acer note book. He also helped me to get everything started......thks Ken....... But I needed to get used to this new toy esp when it's Windows Vista and not Xp........ the buttons and functions looked so foreign to me! I missed blogging so much............ couldn't sleep last night cos I had a cup of Ice Milk Tea so I decided to use my time wisely......haha.......... switched on this babe and started to fiddle with it.............. so I am finally back with lots of updates and pics!

Last week was Children's Camp and my cell had to prepare the drinks for "Purim Feast". Ken was invited to do some ballooning performance and he was fabulous! Wait for the next post for the videos of Kenneth performance. This guy is so multi-talented........ can play instrument, do magic and ballooning, good IT knowledge........ blah blah blah............ I can see ken floating up as he read this part of the post....hee......... Ken I mean it! Go see Jo's blog for his latest pics and vids.

DINNER AT TI AMO CAFE


Had dinner on Thursday with Kei, Gil, Les, Von & Hui Yun at this cafe Ti Amo which Tricia used to work in . The food was reasonably priced and good. Not going to rate them cos they were normal. But the Tiramisu is yummilious............. can really taste the wine....and we heard that it was Tricia's creation....this girl so "li hai"! What I like about this place is that it is not too crowded and it has a bar on the 2nd level (only for 18 and above, must have accompanying parents if below the age limit). Overall a relax place to hang out....and oh, they provide high chair!

DINNER AT HONG KONG CAFE ( MARINA SQ)


We were at Concourse yesterday to get some wrapping papers. Then we headed down to Marina Sq for dinner. The place was crowded as the mall was having a late night shopping promotion. Our dinner was late....about 9 plus! But maybe becos we're super hungry, the food at this Hong Kong cafe seemed really good........haha.....I told Gil that we should come back again so that we could give an honest comment about the food. Not giving any ratings cos just feeling too sleepy.....zzzzzzzzzzzz.............. Btw, most of the pics here were taken with my mobile which explains the blurriness of some of the pics.

Some thots before I cuddle up:

1) Very liberated today............ cos I have said what I wanted to say.................. at last................. feel like dancing with a pom pom..........I know I am crazy......... sometimes, you just got to let it all out!

2) Wondering if there are trustworthy people out there.............................. I can only think of about a handful of them........sad.................

3) Faith is confidence in God........... Ps. Kong had done it again........ made me reflected on my relationship with God.......... got to get connected to the Source!

4) Where do I go from here................... I need an answer............

5) I am trying to get into the Christmas mood now esp after so many things had happened.......... A thankful heart is a happy heart......and oh, I have also updated Barn's blog.......... and his BD is nearing too................

ok I got to go............ eyes closing soon.....................bye!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 12/10/2007 12:36:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors