BD CELBRATIONS & CUTTING CEREMONY...... so many things to blog, so little time to type......
Yvonne & Leslie 's BD Celebration






There are so many birthdays to celebrate this week...... including my dad's! But he has to visit my very sick & old Grand Uncle in Ipoh so his party is postponed til next week.......phew...at least give me some time to digest all the food!

Kei, Ken, Jerome & Leslie were at our place on Tuesday to celebrate Yvonne's BD. We had sushi and KFC for dinner. As usual, we had to punk the BD girl. Leslie also kena as his bd was the next day. Kei had been irritating Von since Monday and even told her that he might not be attending the party. That was a just a little trick to see if she was really bothered by it (they are very close friends....she pretended to be alright but you can tell from her expression.......hee!). This boy was so patient and actually hid in the toilet while waiting for me to return from work. Poor boy had to endure the heat and smell......haha! Anyway, we blindfolded Yvonne (this blindfolding thing always work!) and Leslie. They were fed with amino and mushroom oyster sauce (Yvonne hates mushroom!).......cool! Finally, sweet Kei emerged with a BD cake with us singing a BD song! We spent the rest of the evening chatting and setting up an "altar" for Yvonne's pressies (see pics)....keke!

HAIR CUTTING CEREMONY FOR DARYL




PART 1


PART 2


TOMMY PRAYING FOR DARYL


I think you can tell what happened to him by the looking at the pics and videos! This is our usual practice (If you have notice, we have lots of "usual practices" !) for young boys going into NS - there will be a "Hair Cutting" ceremony........... it's all started with Timothy............this is our way of "blessing" them...... "heng", I am not a man! This dear boy sent us a touching sms that night.......Daryl, welcome to our family! I am going to miss you sooooooooooooo much...........see you in 2 weeks' time! Btw, Ken, you're next.........................MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELEBRATING ESTHER'S BD PLUS UPDATES



We had lunch at Causeway Point today...just the three of us........ a simple meal at the food court. Joash was attracted to the noise at Timezone so we brought him for a tour in the arcade. He had a great time "driving"...... almost driving us nuts too.....haha......Go check out his blog for more pics.

In the evening, we were back at Causeway Point to celebrate Esther's 3rd BD. We did not joined them for dinner at Swenson (cos we don't really like their food except the ice-cream!). Instead, we had pasta and baked rice at Pasta Mania...yummy! We joined Gil and the Sohs for ice-cream after that. My son was super excited when he saw the ice-cream (his fave food!). He seems to recognise Esther after seeing her twice this week. I am sure you can tell that he likes her a lot! Generous Gil gave us a treat..... thks girl!

Updates:
I was touched by an online sermon by Ps Tan this week. He was preaching about making a difference and being a star thrower. For me, it was a message that reminded me of learning to genuinely care for others with no strings attached.

Joash is better ....... hope I don't jinx it by saying this....haha! He is also becoming more fun to play with. This T2 stage is trying but sweet in some way.

I just told my boss that I am going to stop teaching in Dec. Yup, can start biz soon in Feb after Jo's BD!

Actually, there are so many things happening around me...... I think I am going to explode soon.......... wish I can tell someone............ wish I can help....... wish I can...... nevermind......sigh...........

Lastly, I wish something romantic can happen.... must be due to overdose of "Romantic Princess"!

Here's 2 pics of me at TIMEZONE:


GOOD NITE!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 10/28/2007 12:08:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors