MOSTLY JAPANESE............
AT MOF










MY NEWBIES








On Wednesday, we celebrated my aunty's birthday at Bugis. My sis and mom were there with us. Tom & I bought her a special stone choker. We could tell she liked it....... phew...... my aunt had very high taste! Dinner was at V8 Cafe........ my mom and sis kept saying that the food was cheap and good....... but we totally disagreed............. we didn't even take any pics of them.........even Joash couldn't finish his fave pasta!

After dinner, we went shopping. My mom wanted to buy a watch for me (actually it's a belated BD present!). She kept insisting that I should get the coated in crystal kind of watches...... but pls la....... it's so aunty............... in the end, I chose 2 cheap watches. I thot they look more like my type...... do you think so (see above pics)?


My aunty wanted to buy us dessert so we went around searching for a nice cafe........ and yes....... we chance upon a lovely Japanese cafe/restaurant............... I was drawn to the words "HOKKAIDO MILK BASED ICE-CREAM"............. I love those jap ice-cream........... you have to try it to understand what I am saying.......... woooooooooooo........... This restaurant sold all sorts of Japanese goodies....... from shabu shabu to mega bento set to beautiful desserts............ btw, it's MOF (Ministry of Food....wonder if they are affiliated to MOS!). Tom's mobile cam didn't do justice to the lovely looking food and well-furnished interior. I wished I brought my camera........will take nicer pics next month when we celebrate my mom's bd........ yup, my aunt loved the place so much that she sign up to be their member immediately! There were lots of "ohs" and "ahs" as we savour the yummy Hokkaido ice-cream and mochi............ heavenly........... I rated them 10/10 for the desserts! We also realised that lots of celebraties patronised this Jap place too cos there were a large collage of them at the entrance. The price was reasonable too. Can't wait to try their main meals!



AT KINSAHI (JB)









My craving for Japanese food didn't stop on Wednesday....... I was longing for more........ so when Mich came over to our place, we asked if we could drive her car to JB for Jap food....... of course she replied, "yes!" cos she could get her petrol top up! So off we go (Gil was with us too!).

I been wanting to try the Jap food at Kinsahi ever since I bought their Chawan Mushi for Joash........... I took a few spoonfuls and was surprised that they actually tasted good........ I gave up on JB's Jap food after eating at one the restaurants there. Anyway, the food was pretty decent. I like the curry most.......... the side dishes were also yummy..... we had egg salad with wasabi mayo, baby octopus, chawan mushi and agadeshi tofu......... I like the tofu most, folllowed by the very well seasoned baby octopus.....but the supposedly famous ramen was not as fantastic as they claimed........ think I preferred Ajisen's better. I also ordered a super sweet grape juice that tasted like Fanta grape without the gas......haha! But I don't mind going back for more...... cos I like their service plus they have high chair! And yeah......we saw Fann Wong's pic on their notice board........ so this must be quite a good place.

Before I end this post, here's a pic of us at East Coast 2 weeks ago when we celebrated my dad's BD at Jumbo:

And oh........ a rare video taken in cell....... Gary doing a chicken dance for forfeit.....haha...........



posted by "Sum" Teacher at 11/16/2007 11:55:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors