CHRISTMAS WISH LIST 2


The above pics were taken on Saturday at my in laws' place. I have such sweet nieces and nephew. As you can see, I think they enjoyed our company too.

Emmie was back from NZ yesterday. We went to the airport to fetch her (in 3 vehicles....she was spolit for choice!) and brought her for dinner at East Coast Food Village. She looked more mature and definitely prettier! Heng was also there. We had a great time catching up with these 2 dear friends. Will meet up soon again and maybe even a stay over at my place like the good old days!

A few of us felt that this Christmas seem a little quiet........... we're thinking of going for the musical by CHC. Anyway, I have 2 parties next week......... On the eve, my cell is organising a party at Gary's place..........and as usual, I am doing the ice-breaker! On Christmas evening, we are invited to my aunt's place for a family party......yeah......... we're playing Angel & Mortal.......... looking forward to it....but where to find somthing gold or silver to wear????

So what are my Christmas wishes this year............... take a look:

1) I want to shed off those extra pounds!

2) A Pink Christmas tree like this one


3) A bag that is solely for me to use when I am out alone....... I am getting sick of big haversack!

4) The lastest book by Max Lucado

5) A trip to Bangkok......... I want to shop, shop , shop!

6) Going shopping without having to worry about anything....like Jo or time.....

7) I wish that my friends would be happy.....esp those who had to go thru' difficult and painful times this year.

8) My family members will receive Christ

9) A car......so that we can drive in to JB anytime we want

10) I will do well in my new venture

11) A make-over for the room that I am using for my biz

12) A CD Player for Joash....poor boy.......his player spoilt and we had to switch on the DVD for him......he kept looking at the TV!

13) Good Health for my family

14) A date with Wu Zun........he is so super shuai........ but dear I still think you're the best!

15) A bigger house or maybe even a condo so that our visitors can rest comfortably and have activities to keep them occupied.

16) Japanese Buffet at Kuishinbo

17) 881 DVD

18) Tom will do well in his biz

19) My unmarried friends will find their partners soon.......keke!

20) Lastly, umlimited supply of $$$$$$$............. then I can start fulfilling other people wishes!

Yup, 20 wishes altogether.......... I am really greedy! You not meh!

This year, we have to wrap......or rather I have to wrap about 70 presents.......... my fingers are aching from all the cutting and sticking ....ouch! But it's all worth it cos it's Christmas......... luv to see the smiles on people's faces when they received a gift................ It's really better to give than to receive....... but I also like receiving pressies...............can't wait!

Missed Gil cos she went on a holiday wih her bro and mum to Taiwan. Waiting for her to be back this Friday. We're going to "prettified" our nails in JB this Sat........ going to get "snowflakes" on my toes!

Romantic Princess has ended last week......... I am having some withdrawal syndrome which explains why I am blogging in the afternoon.........used to watch it on Youtube every Mon's noon. Here's a short clip of the show and the song by Angela Zhang....... luv it....... luv Wu Zun!


>

And this is the actual MTV:

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 12/17/2007 02:21:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors