FOOD & CHINATOWN


We had dinner with Rachel, Daphne & Shane at Tomoe Japanese Restaurant last week. Gil recommended this place and I have been wanting to try their food. We had a good time catching up over yummy Jap food. It's a a small restaurant with a sushi counter at a corner. The reasonable prices, big portion, yummy food, prompt service, friendly staff and cosy environment are the factors that will draw me back again to this place! And yup, they have baby chair and kid's utensils too!



Last Saturday night, we had an "All Girls Slumber Party" at my place.......lol........ actually it only comprised of Mich, Ra, Gil & I.......... we're girls at heart ok! So what did we do? We had the usual girls' talk......... hee.....guys & some juicy stuff.....keke! What made us truly girls were what we did......... we took Joash's playdoh and started to whip up some delicious treats...........hahaha! It was really fun.... we were going , "So cute, so pretty, I feel like eating it"....... In the end, we felt hungry looking at our masterpieces. Don't you think we have talent in sculpting "food"..... see pics! As all of them had to serve at Sunday service, we slept early after washing up. Think we will have more of these Playdoh Party......yeah!



I had the sudden urge to visit Chinatown for the whole of last week....wonder why....maybe I am becoming more "aunty".....sad. So Sunday, we headed down to Maxwell market for dinner and took a 20 mins walk in Chinatown. The crowd were terrible but somehow, I enjoyed the trip despite feeling hot and sweaty all over! I am reminded that CNY is next week....... time to burn some pockets.........but I still looking forward to it!

I am going to watch "They kissed again" on Youtube now.....yup, another romantic Taiwanese show....... Btw, I love Coffee Prince too......Thanks Em for the DVDs........ super, super sweet story line......aw! Got to go.....tata!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/28/2008 11:56:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors