JO'S BD & OUR 8TH ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY JOASH!


We held his birthday celebration at SAF Chalet over the last weekend. That was his first time staying in a chalet. I think he enjoyed himself very much esp with the company of some hunks and babes......keke.......He found his new love, "Arh-mie" during the stay............ funny boy!

A little detail:
We were supposed to "move into" the chalet on Friday nite but our plan changed becos of this filthy, ugly, sneaky, smelly, noisy, greedy, irritating, scary, sickening, stupid, hateful creature......................



This is how much I hate rats.................... he is considered my second greatest enemy beside Mr SA Tan! He had been roaming in my house for 3 days. Can you imagine how paranoid and frightened I was! I didn't even dare to walk into the kitchen and cook my dear son's meals. I had to buy food from the coffee shop for him. Poor boy, wasn't interested in his unfamiliar food so he actually survived mainly on his milk. We called the Town Council for help and they told us that this scrawny rodent might have entered our place through the pipes........... I am feeling some goose pimples as I am typing now! Thank God, this little pest was caught or else I am going to move out of my place!

So in the end, we packed our stuff Friday morning and scurried off to the chalet! Ken was really kind to come and accompanied Jo & I when Tom had to go off for work.

To cut the long story short, we had fun partying on Saturday evening. I was so glad to see some of my "long time" friends........ really missed them. Jo also enjoyed himself with all his little friends too.

Thank you to all our families and friends for celebrating this special day with us. For more pics, check out Jo's blog
http://www.tomsum.blogspot.com/ .

Now for the next highlight.........................................................


HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY DARLING!




Looking at these pics really brings back lots of memories. We were married on 25/01/2000. I was only 23 then! Sweet hor?

Can't believe 8 years have passed cos I still feel so young......keke! See, we didn't really change much....... still partying and enjoying life....... this pic is an evident to it ok!


I am being positive here, get it???? Hmm..........what should I write about this year? Maybe our love story......nah.......... I think some of you are sick of hearing it.............maybe a song again............. no....... too boring.........how about a poem....haha.......... I wish someone is around to give me some tips............ I just can't think of anything.........I know.............. I will give him a big kiss right now....while he is sleeping...................

Yup this pic is fresh from the cam........... less then 5 mins ago ......... and yes....... pls think clean, nothing RA here ok! Tommy is so gonna kill me when he sees this pic....... muahahaha............. dear, you don't want me to spend $$$ on your gift so I give you this little surprise loh.....hee........ I told you I am still young ............ I just love being childish...............

We celebrated our anniversary a day earlier at Sakura cos we wanted to invite some friends over tomorrow nite for Joash's mini birthday party. This is our first time trying the food at this Toa Payoh branch. I must say the food and service is soooooooooo much better then the Orchard one. I even had a "PA" when I carried Joash around to take food! The grilled Unagi is super shiok...... I think we had about 10 plates of it..........lol (you don't see this at the Orchard branch)! The salmon is so fresh and they even served shishamo.............luv it! We will be back for more.............. yummy yummy yummy!




It is almost 2 now.......before I end this post, I would like to dedicate this song to my dear........ love you......... I find this song so sweet altho the slide is a bit boring cos I can't find the original MV.......But hope you enjoy it!




I WILL BE HERE (STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN)

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the sun does not appear,
I will be here.

If in the dark we lose sight of love,
Hold my hand and have no fear,
Cause I will be here.

CHORUS

I will be here when you feel like being quiet;
When you need to speak your mind, I will listen.
And I will be here when the laughter turns to crying;
Through the winning, losing, and trying, we'll be together,
Cause I will be here.

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the future is unclear,
I will be here.

As sure as seasons are made for change,
Our lifetimes are made for years,
So I will be here.

CHORUS

I will be here, so you can cry on my shoulder;
When the mirror tells us we're older, I will hold you.
And I will be here to watch you grow in beauty,
And tell you all the things you are to me;
I will be here.

I will be true to the promise I have made,
To you and to the One who gave you to me.

As sure as seasons are made for change,
Our lifetimes are made for years,
So I, I will be here.
We'll be together and i will be here.



Another version by Gary Valenciano below. Btw, they are gospel singers. Steven Curtis Chapman is the original composer and singer.



ok......just found this duet by both of them. They are singing for their wives, not to each other...just in case you're wondering if they are straight.......haha!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 1/24/2008 11:54:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors