REUNIONS
I am super tired from all the cleaning and washing......but I just want to blog before CNY........ but will be almost wordless...... unless my fingers refuse to stop typing....hee....

Reunion 1

We had an early Reunion Dinner with my family last Saturday. Dinner was at Red Star Restaurant...... my parents' wedding was held there........ my silly dad "apologised" for not inviting us....... lame! The food was ok altho' this restaurant seemed to be rather well-known....... my dad macam the boss there.......kept going to different tables to entertain friends! Anyway, just enjoy the pics.



Reunion 2

We had dinner on Monday with our long time friends, Shawn & Adelyn (no, they are not a couple!). Brought them to Tomoe but this time the food wasn't as nice (to me!). Thankfully, our dear friends liked the food. After dinner, we popped over to Tong Shui Cafe for desserts. Altho' I was very full, I still gobbled a quarter of the peanut toast cos it was too begging me to eat it.........hee....... Shawn loved it too! Enjoyed our time together.......can't wait to see them again! Ok..... see pics........



Reunion 3

The Tans Reunion dinner was fun and noisy..........Jo loved his cousins. The big family made me feel like having another kid............... feel only hor.....not for real! Food was good too. Thks Gil's mum for some of the yummy vegetarian dishes.



Just finished packing these:


And waiting to receive them today! That's all....hope I won't look like a panda ......... concealer....I need you!!!!!!!!!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 2/07/2008 02:40:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors