CHINESE NEW YEAR DAY 3 & 4
Pic of my SILs and nephew plus nieces

Pics of me...... as usual.....hee!

At Tom's 4th bro's place

In church


We visited Tom's 4th brother on Saturday night. It's been a long time since I've seen them. We are so glad that his wife is expecting after 12 years of trying................. congrats Ricky & Anna, may the Lord honour your faith in Him. I am beginning to enjoy family gathering now...... love my nephews & nieces.............. they are just so adorable and sweet! I want a girl....................... haha.............. just kidding!

Was late for church in the morning cos we overslept....hee......... too tired from all the visiting! Hello "holy ones", that doesn't mean we don't put God first! We had lunch at the food court and went over to Rachel's place. Managed to catch up with her parents. Love talking to them. My dear boy slept on their sofa for almost an hour despite the non-stop chatterings and laughters. We went back witht the usual gang about 3 plus and just lazed around till dinner.

Dinner was at Sakura Toa Payoh. Timothy, my Godson came and joined us. Missed this boy. He really knows how to make me laugh. I was so disappointed with the grilled unagi............. not fresh at all....... in fact, it's stinky.....yucks! But the salmon and shishamo were still as good. The young ones didn't seem to enjoy the food...... fussy people!! Mich was playing with the left overs and came up with a "new dish". Tim upon seeing it was inspired to pose a challenge: $100 for whoever can finish it up! Guess who did it......... see videos for the answer.........................

WARNING: NOT FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS...... IT'S FEAR FACTOR LIVE!!!!




















I felt so nauseated just looking at the vids.............. puke................ Applause, applause to the winner! Maybe I might swallow those disgusting stuff down if it's $10,000 or more............ on second thot, maybe $100,000 or more! Btw, he vomitted everything after the challenge........... double puke!

We left after preparing Joash's milk at Mcdonalds. Had a great time reminincing some old songs in the van........haha............... Daryl..................... hope you're not too affected by our super emo singing.....keke!

Recalled some touching moments in our lives after Jerome offered to buy chicken for my son. He overheard my conversation with Tommy about forgetting to shop for Jo's food and offered to help get them before school.......... I don't why but I felt tears welling up........ aw.......... I am just so touched! Then we went on talking about some kind gestures from Daryl & Gil when Tom went on re-service the last time....... told them I actually cried when they left cos I was super duper touched....... I should change my name to "Emo Sum"!

Received an email from a friend in cell and this is the content:

Three things in life that, once gone, never come back
1. Time
2. Words
3. Opportunity

Three things in life that can destroy a person
1. Anger
2. Pride
3. Unforgiveness

Three things in life that you should never lose
1. Hope
2. Peace
3. Honesty

Three things in life that are most valuable
1. Love
2. Family & Friends
3. Kindness

Three things in life that are never certain
1. Fortune
2. Success
3. Dreams

Three things that make a person
1. Commitment
2. Sincerity
3. Hard work

Three things that are truly constant
- Father
- Son
- Holy Spirit

HOW TRUE! Simple yet profound truths. I think I am going to print these words out and put them up on my wall as a reminder of things that are truly important.

Alright, it's bedtime......... we're be going to Adelyn's place for dinner tomorrow night. Got to go on a diet soon....................... sad!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 2/11/2008 12:30:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors