CHINESE NEW YEAR DAY 1 & 2
CNY Day 1



We have been so busy visiting friends and relatives for the past 2 days! Give Ang Paos until hands pain.... For Tom, it's heart pain. Although it was rather tiring, I must say I enjoyed all the visiting and conversations. Everyone seemed to be in high spirits........... more like must be in high spirit or else whole year not "heng"....... haha!

This is the first CNY that my dear son had to run around with us to so many places. Last year was a little more relaxed. He even had his naps in the van....poor boy! But I am sure he enjoyed playing with all his cousins and being the centre of attraction since he was the youngest (for now cos SIL giving birth in April).

So far we had covered:

- Both Parents' place

- My granny's place

- Aunty Leow's place

- Tom's Elder 's Bro place

- Tom's Elder sis's place

- Tom's 4th Bro's place

- Gil's place

- Han Tong & Ruby's place

Wonder who else will we be visiting tomorrow??????? Ok I am exhausted, brain a little slow now............ Just enjoy the pics......... nite nite! And oh, I am still thinking of having a girl........ I am sure the feelings will disappear right after CNY........... too many nieces!

CNY Day 2

FIL playing the harmonica


Lunch at Aunty Leow's place




Steamboat Dinner at Ruby's place

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 2/10/2008 12:50:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors