MY ROAD TO RECOVERY
I've been too tired and lazy to update my blog cos all the hoping around is really no joke! But the plus point is that I have toner right calf muscles and arms......haha...............So what have I been doing for the past 2 weeks?

Firstly, my room was invaded by a wasp. Thank God that Yvonne was around and she could help me carry Jo out of the room. I had to call Ken, my personal pest buster (so sad...he is in NS now!) for help. He came without hesitation and killed this fellow in 5 minutes........ super grateful!
Tell me this is ugly! Ken thinks that it's pretty..... siao!!!


Joash's fever has subsided except that he still sneezes once in a while. I am very anxious throughout this time cos he has never had a fever this high and long! Our sleep has been disturbed cos Jo wakes up at 3 am every morning and he would want us to carry him....... more specifically, he wanted ME to carry him....... can you imagine how difficult was it for me! Btw, he is still doing that. Not only does he wakes up at 3 am, he gets up at 6 am and insists that he sleeps with me on the bed.......grrrr............... hopefully, we can change this newly acquired habit when I can walk again!


I was rather worried that I had no help when Tommy went to work. But God sent lots of "angels" to assist me. Thank you to the following people:


1) My dad and mom - My mom cooked and my dad brought the food to me. Tho' it was not every meal, the yummy food was enough to warm my heart! I love you!


2) Yvonne - She has been "hired" by me to be my hands and legs.....hee....... for about a week. Poor girl, got to clean, take my utensils, buy lunch and be my son's personal entertainer! She did all these without complaints. Thanks Von for helping and I really enjoyed your company too!

3) Gillian - She was so kind to sacrifice her sleep during the weekends to help me with Joash. My dear boy, as usual took advantage of her kindness and "ordered" her around......... she became his first "pet".......haha....see Jo's blog for details! She even missed Sunday service to be with us........ but we did watch CHC online service! Gil, really appreciate your thoughtfulness and help!

4) Michelle - This darling came to sleep over on Friday so that she could help me when Tom was at work on Saturday! She also visited me during the week so that I would not decompose at home! Thank you for always being there for us....luv you!


5) Kenneth - Need I say more, this dashing young man carried me into the cinema..... see previous post for details.....haha! He also helped me to get some stuff done whenever he visits. He brought a lot of laughter and fun during my stay at home. Going to miss this boy as he is in NS now....see below for more! Thanks Ken for entertaining us!

Last but not least, my dear hb who was extremely patient and did all the housework....... with some complaints....haha.......... but nonetheless, sweet! Thanks my dear!

A MINI SEND-OFF TO NS DINNER FOR KENNETH

Gil, Mich, Xin Ying, Kei, Nicky were invited to this mini party. We wanted to bring Ken out for a good meal but had to change our plan cos of my ankle and Jo's fever. So I decided to cook for him...... Unagi Rice....Just a simple meal but glad that he enjoyed it! See the pics below for more of his new look!








Video of Tommy praying for Ken














"Dear Ken, our prayer is that you will grow to love Jesus more as you go through each day in the army. knowing that he is with you and in you. He has sent his angels to surround and watched over you. Remember that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world! We're gonna miss your company and of course, your "nonsense"....... see you next week!"

Before I end this post, there is something that I want to tell a young girl........ "My dear girl, it breaks my heart to see you crying that night........ but am glad that you are holding fast to His love! The things that are ahead of you may seem impossible to solve but I believe that with God all things are possible! Do remember if you need a listening ear or just a place to vent your frustrations, you can always count on me.......... take care and luv you!"

Here's a "Bak Kwa" for all the lovely people out there..........





HAHA!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 3/14/2008 12:48:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors