SOME DISGUSTING PICS AND UPDATES!
It's been a very boring week for me........... well, I did shop but nothing too serious...haha! My foot is much better now. Anyway, here's the pics that will totally kill the appetite of anyone with toes' fetish....... try to scroll down real fast to avoid the pics if your tummy is weak...keke!


Told you these were yucky pics!

Let me help you recover by showing you nicer pics. Guess what this car resembles? (clue: snout)


-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yup, you guess it .... A PIG! So cute and innovative right?

Only short of a tail to complete this work of art!

Want to know why my week was so lack of spice............ I've been reading or rather singing to this book at least 5 times a day. This is currently Joash's favourite book. Not only do I need to sing, I have to play the DVD too! And Christmas isn't anywhere near! But for the sake of my darling boy, I just have to fake a smile and sing......... yes, I am a hypocrite............ wait till you're in my position......... no I am not complaining, I am just bored! The good thing is that my prince can sing some parts of this super long-winded song from all the repetitions......... indeed, REPETITION IS THE MOTHER OF RETENTION! No wonder mothers are naggers............they are trained to be one since the day their baby is born.....hahahaha........... I am really bad at lame jokes.............. gosh, I am becoming like my hb!

Did I mention that I hate bugs?

I simply love these cheeky pics of Joash. He wanted to drink the ice milo that we bought so I made him smile for me. So cute!!!!!

We went shopping at some warehouse sale that promises VS lingerie, branded clothes with discount up to 90%! But when we arrived, all we could see were mountains of ugly undies and clothes........ Gil & I were really disappointed......left after 10 mins! Then we headed down to Charles & Keith warehouse sale (told you I am a shopping queen!) and was another wasted trip. We ended up buying ice-cream outside the warehouse! Sent Gil to tuition and met up with her after her class................. she is really part of our family.............. don't see her for a week seem like something is missing! We went Causeway Point and bought Jo an Elmo VCD. Gil also insisted on getting him one. What a blessed boy to have such a doting Godma!

We attended service on Saturday at Trinity. Esther was also with us. An encouraging sermon on "Walk". We were challenged to live a life worthy of God's call and to preach our walk.......... live out what we preach! After service, we popped over to Bugis for dinner at Ajisen.

It's been some time since I blog about food. So here's a cheap place to go when you're broke but want to eat till your pants burst................. HOTPOT CULTURE AT MARINA SQ. Pics below:


I would say the food is good enough for me judging by the price we paid. I love the curry chicken. For just less than $10 bucks, we get chicken, fish, duck............... etc. Just one thing, you've got to bring your own water cos they served only green bean soup. We had drinks at McDonald's after lunch. The service was ok and the place is clean, cool and comfy. Will be back again!

Before I end, let me show you the new "love" of my life...................


Hello Joe Cheng..... Good bye Wu Xun!
Isn't he super good looking! Been catching his latest drama series "They kissed again 2" at Youtube and was captivated by his charming smile! Can't wait for tomorrow to see him again....hee....... it's sweet dreams for me tonight!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 4/13/2008 01:18:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors