MY FAVE TOPIC: FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!!!!!!
Ok, it's not really all about food.....just that I have been surfing thru' food blogs and eating out this 2 weeks. Had dinner at Sakae at Sun Plaza last Friday after watching Ah Wang . This new branch serves Teppanyaki besides their usual fare. I wasn't really hungry that day so took only some sushi and my favourite KAKIAGE........ luv it! Pics are blurry cos took with hp cam.







Started work last Tuesday. I was really tired out! The kids were wild but adorable. I was teaching the whole centre.............. Had like 19 kids in each class............ they were like birds....actually more like animals set free during Speech & Drama lesson. Today was much better cos I was prepared with more appropriate lessons for big classes. As usual, I am exhausted............. but still have the mood to blog! I think I am addicted to blogging.

I have added Food blogs links so do take a look at them if you like eating like me! Back to food.......

Since Jo started to take some rice, I decided to try cooking Chicken Rice for him (He likes Chicken rice, Nasi Lemak & sushi..... only the rice except for sushi!). I was too lazy to prepare from scratch (used to do that many years ago!) so I bought the ready mixed Prima chicken rice paste from NTUC. Also grilled some CP honey wings, Taiwan Sausages and prepared crab sticks salad for ourselves. Yes, everything is pre-cooked, processed and instant! No energy to whip out home-made dishes............... anyway, all this pre-cooked food cuts down lots of time and energy!

Jo hated the rice......... think it tasted too strong for him as compared to those at the hawker centre. But we thought it tasted alright.....just not quite like chicken rice, if you know what I mean! Here are the pics:






We were back at Miss Clarity Cafe on Sunday for dinner. This time, I felt that the food tasted better. I like the Pan-fried dory fish that I ordered. Had the Mushroom & potato fricassee again.....still as yummy as before but think we over ordered.


Tom's Fish & Chips

My Pan-fried Spicy Dory

Miss Clarity also serves special ordered meals for 2 and you can even bring yr own recipes! Will try the special menu with foie gras and caviar one of these days........get the hint dear :)

My "Big aunty" visited me a week earlier this month and was making me giddy all the time....... Btw, I am anemic...... I know I don't look like one! I get fainting spells whenever she comes! Will stop blogging now before my brain popped out of my skull..... not exaggerating.......this is exactly how I am feeling now! Here's a funny comic strip about the lives of these Disney Princesses....... you thought they have it easy........... hahaha!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 4/22/2008 11:25:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors