MORE UPDATES
I've been updating my blog regularly...... thanks to that "dark" creature! Now back to my fave topic........ FOOD & FUN!

First on the list AUNTY LEOW BIRTHDAY DINNER AT SPRING COURT. I have been there a few times. Honestly, the food isn't as fantastic. I only like the prawns cos they were fresh & sweet!

Aunty Leow is our long time family friend. She used to bring me out for shopping trips and food when I was in secondary school. I find her a very understanding and caring person. She has come a long way. Single handedly, she raised her son and took care of her sick mom. That night at the dinner, she thanked us for our friendship and support all these years. She even wept .......... I was almost in tears too! May you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!






Visited the Singapore National Museum on Monday. Gil was with us too. Haven't been there for ages. We wanted to bring Jo for their Children Season programme. There wasn't much stuff that were catered to his age but nonetheless, Jo enjoyed himself, especially at the Mozart Murmur playground for tots.








I had this KFC FISH ZINGER before class on Tuesday. Still prefer the Chicken Zinger. This fish version just didn't taste quite right. Maybe dory fish shouldn't be served with bread. I think it will taste better as Dory fish & Cheese Fries set meal.




These are the kids that I am teaching Speech & Drama to every Tuesday. Think another assignment is coming up....... will be busier soon!


My aunt invited us over for steamboat on Wednesday. Tho' it was only 6 of us (my mom, sis, ah ma, aunt & us), I enjoyed my time with them. Btw, I was having diarrhoea that day cos I had Tom Yum instant vermicelli for lunch with an empty stomach. But I still managed to dunk all the yummy food into my tummy! Hee hee.....



I miss watching "THEY KISS AGAIN!" on Youtube. I wish they will have Part 3......... here's a short clip from this Taiwan drama serial. Good nite!

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 5/31/2008 12:10:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors