COCKROACHES ARE EVIL!
I hate cockroaches............ wish that all of them are dead. They are the filthiest, ugliest and whatever disgusting descriptions that you can think of. I also dislike people who laughs, make fun or get frustrated at those cockroach fearing humans like me! I think they should be fined and have their lips poked by a hundred needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I so irrtated and pissed??? Becos one of those hateful creature (pilot trained ok!) was in my house an hour ago and someone got angry with me (Don't ask, you know who!). I was trembling in the room with the door shut. I even prayed that God would kill that sickening bug....... I spout nonsense when I am afraid............... that someone thot I gone beserk! Anyway, he couldn't find that stupid thing. So tried to calm myself down and told him to bring me out of the room cos my legs were numb from all the trembling. Suddenly he shouted, "I found it!" Guess where he saw it................... AT MY DOOR........... ALMOST DYING!!!!!! Peace at last....... I seriously think God answered my prayer (defying all good christian teachings about "God is the one who made insect so we must love them or this is bondage, got to cut......... oh pls........ give me a break!!!! I hate them. period). I know you might think I am crazy but I am just glad that it was dead.

Btw, I hate all insects and every other creatures that are not humans. Stay away from me non-humans or you will regret!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 5/29/2008 11:40:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors