HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!
I made an 愛心 Bento for my dear hubby as a present for his birthday this morning. This is my First Bento and I heart it cos it's in my fave colour.... Hubby found it too sweet and girly....lol! I prepared the sandwich's fillings last night so they would be cold and nice the next day.

This was what I prepared in the morning....... hearts theme...... with the help of cutters. I also added sausages from Ikea with cheese...... yummy!

A closer view of my masterpiece..... did you notice a green "poo poo" pick.....hahaha..... cute ya!

The finished product. The box is just so sweet....luv the strawberry bento elastic band...... they are all from Daiso...... I love cute bento box and accessories! (Hint: my BD next month.....I don't mind having more picks, boxes, silicon cups and everything Bento *wink*)

I hope my dear hb liked this Bento as much as I like it. Since he doesn't want an expensive gift, I thot this would be the cheapest and sweetest gift I can offer!

To my Darling:

Happy Birthday! May all your days be filled with love, joy and peace..... and yes..... taste and see that my Bento brekkie is good. I love you! Here's a song to bless your heart.

讚美之泉 - 祝你生日快樂


讚美之泉 - 祝你生日快樂

在這特別的一天
我的心向你唱著祝福
願神天天帶領你
伴你走過人生路


我最親愛的朋友(老公)
我的微笑和燭光中
有我最深的祝福
和最虔誠的祈禱

祝你生日快樂
願平安跟隨你
祝你生日快樂
願主愛擁抱你
(repeat)

祝你生日快樂

posted by "Sum" Teacher at 7/12/2008 09:10:00 AM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors