A WEDDING, A BIRTHDAY & A PUNK!
As the title suggested, it's going to be quite a long post cos I am covering 3 special occasions! Ok first up, Ben & Linda's wedding. It was held at York Hotel. So glad to see the Soh clan again. Uncle Willie was beaming with pride when his talented kids were singing on stage and Aunty Cindy was in high spirit! My God son Tim was so handsome in his suit. Gracia's sexy voice melted hearts and Lionel did a wonderful solo. Here are the pics and videos taken at the wedding.



Lionel's Video


Gracia's video


Ben the Groom singing for the bride


A guy with PDL's looks and PGA's voice..... this guy sang very well!


Will be attending another wedding end of this month, followed by one in October and another in November!!!! Our pockets might be empty by Christmas so our dear friends might get cheaper pressies this year!

Now for something really random..... pics of me! Since I have not been appearing in my blog for some time, I shall put up some up now.....keke..... super vain!


Had this curry noodles from Causeway Point's food court after service at Light of Christ Church. The gravy was thick and spicy and they used only thighs and drumsticks......hmmm... the way I like my curry! But they don't serve the noodles with potatoes unless you order the rice or bread set. They did add half an egg and some tao po.

We celebrated my sis's birthday last Sunday. Her actual bd was actually yesterday. Anyway, dinner was at Fish & Co. We had our usual Fish & Chips and Seafood platter. My bro ordered a Swordfish Collar..... it's was my first time seeing a swordfish collar! It resembled some deep fried chicken with a very normal fish taste..... if you can understand what I mean!!! My sis was given the Fish & Co.'s famous birthday girl treatment. There were 3 birthday celebrations that day..... the staff can really shout! Btw, if your bd is 3 days before the actual date, they will still give a 10% discount on your total bill as well as a cup of ice-cream. Jo had that cup of ice-cream....... you should see how he licked up every drop!



Video 1 of sis's bd celebartion




Video 2 of sis's bd celebration




Aunty Leow also bought this lovely box of Famous Amos cookies for us. Yummy!


I made a simple dinner of Macaroni with shredded chicken and Asparagus with Oyster sauce last Thursday. Tommy loved the soup cos it wasn't the usual mushroom stock that I used. I added some Kikoman premium soya sauce and some oyster sauce...... think Tom liked the strong taste.

Today, I steamed Minced Pork with Mushrooms and Blanched Broccoli with Scallops for dinner. I think I cooked a little too much.....hee..... anyway, Tom wanted to keep the left-overs for his breafast tomorrow morning. He loved the minced pork and mushroom...... me too!

Now for the exciting bits....... PUNK RACHEL PROJECT 3! Yes, she got punked again...... muahahahaha..... and it wasn't my idea to punk her tho' I was the one who thot of what to do. (Rachel...... you will never believe this ......it's your good friend DAPHNE who suggested that we needed to punk you in advance for your birthday...... haha!)

This was what we came up with:

1) Fake birthday dinner at Bei Sheng to celebrate Tom's birthday

2) Made her buy her own cake by telling her to get one for Tom

3) Ambushed her at our place and the rest would be unfolded in these pics and videos below.......



Punk Ra 1



Punk Ra 2



Punk Ra 3



Punk Ra 4



Punk Ra 5



Punk Ra 6



Hope you have fun watching the videos. Think I have not lost my punk talent after resting for such a long time! Punk Dowager reigns....muahahahhahaha.......... (Honestly Ra, i wasn't think of punking you at all until the very last minute that day).

I am tired from uploading all the videos and pics...going to bed now.... nite!
posted by "Sum" Teacher at 7/09/2008 02:13:00 PM |


0 Comments:


Free Cursors